Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hopefully gonna get these wheels (sick of massive wheels)

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
Hey guys im really sick and tired of my advanti's they are to big and the ride is horrible so im pretty keen on these cheetah speedy wheels if anyone can get a good quote for me then that wood be great...ive looked around and the standard price is about $2700 fitted with tyres so yeh

Attachments

• cheetah-black.jpg
    cheetah-black.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 229

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
What size wheels have you got, and what size do you want to go to??? It maybe not the wheel size thats your problem.
Suspension set up properly for big wheels is often overlooked. I am more than happy with the ride in my VE GTS with 20s.
But, the suspension was built to suit those sizes.

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE & a 71' deltek rockhopper
i just brought these in silver,20's staggered with decent rubber $2800 from my local tyre shop

xforcefreak1

301rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon 6.0L
i wanna get 20's but my mate said hes had them and they buckled when he hit a pot hole

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
What size do you have now??

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
btw are they good?
yes they are great in all aspects. ve's run a 35 profile tyre (in the std 245/35/20 size) compared to earlier models which run a 30 profile tyre. ve's seem to ride much better and those cavernous wheel arches are made for them.anything smaller just doesnt look right I.M.O. the ride is much firmer naturally but it aint a bone shaker. b.t.w ive buckled 19' wheels before on a vy. you just have to get used to having them on your car and watch for road hazards -potholes etc..- but you wont regret having them. as for the wheel-speedy cheetah- well its still early days for me but they seem to be a well built wheel with a decent finish.

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I bought a set of these last month in black 18x8 and I'm really happy with them. A little finnicky to clean but not too bad. I reckon they look great. I paid $1650 fitted, balanced, aligned with nuts and Continental ProContact tyres not that you can compare that price if you're getting 20's though. The price was after $140 cash back from Continental for the month of October.

They also have a five year warranty on the finish and a lifetime structural warranty. A bit limited but bodes well for the quality.

Speedy Wheels Australia alloy wheels, steel wheels & accessories

And wouldn't you know it.....the rims are now on special for November. Just my luck with the timing.

Speedy Wheels Australia alloy wheels, steel wheels & accessories

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
They also have a five year warranty on the finish and a lifetime structural warranty. A bit limited but bodes well for the quality.
dont forget you have to register your purchase on the web site thats if you have'nt already