Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you handle Salespeople & Bible Bashers Knocking on your door

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Salesman get No not don't wont what you have no no never at all move on, If they persist they get the door slammed.

Jehovah's Get i worship Pagan celebrations and Jesus is Jehovah equal, They don't like that.
Or i just had a blood transfusion and i cant stand for long, Wont to help me get the needle in for the next transfusion?.

Mormons get I'm Jehovah Whiteness and they don't stand for long at your door.

It's a bit cruel, But over 12 months ago my mother answered the door to some Jehovah, And i told her she should not have open the door to see them face to face, The guy tried to push in the door and keeped telling her "he was there to save her",
She pushed on the door over and over and he just keeped saying it and she's screaming at him to move away get out, The others with this guy tried to pull him back, I'm asleep and here something going on thinking my mother is ion trouble run out half naked in my boxers kicking and screaming. Now they only stick papers under the door.
They go to far no is no, Not i'll try somemore and press on.

My brother inlaw to be his mother is Jehovah whiteness, And her sisters are and half the family. So we have had to be on best behaviours because they don't like many normal things we do in life, Which i take some offence to, I'm an adult if i wish to say **** I'm entitled to.
I argue at times about there ways, But i know plenty about it and question it. I cant help myself at times.
Birthdays i feel is cruel, They would say they don't need to show love on one day but they can show love anytime they wont to.
Truth is the bible has 2 counts of Birthdays, 2 pagan lords, And there wrong doings that was on there birthdays.
As they say they were bad men all the time not just on there B-Days.
The watch tower wont allow there members to celebrate B-Days.
However the bible states that he or she may choose a day to celebrate and hold that day more special to them, That is between them and god,
So on that day if that day may be your Birthday that is your choose of day.

there against anything that might put a human mortal up higher then Jehovah.

I'm not against any religion at all, I take exception when it comes to the door and is pressed down my throat or preached down my throat.

totality

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina wagon 5.0 litre
i have people ringing me all the time offering free mobile phones...
i got about 8 calls in a month once so in the end i got sick of it...
the guy rang...
so i let him dribble on for like 20 mins....in the end i told him i wasnt interested.....
he went off his tree....talking bout me wasting his time .....
i told him that now he knows how i feel the other 7 times they rang me...

i think there is a website you can go on that stops telemarketers ringing your house...not sure what the addy is tho

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
i wont say to much here because some might get offended. but the johovers have changed the bible. they have a different bible all together. the mormons have the same bible but they added alot more to it they have like three different books. jw's cant even question their own message in my opinion they are a cult. i never get them knocking on our door anymore because i get my bible out and start challenging them. if you show you know what your talking about they will cross you off there list. i havent had one for about 2 years now. the jw's dont even have to fight for there country because they say its against their beliefs. that belief they have about there 144,000 jw's are the only ones going heaven cant be right because then that would defeat the purpose of judjement day at the end of the world jus send those 144,000 to heaven and we know what to do with the rest. no one has any right to tell you your going to hell it says in the bible do not judge or you will be judjed. charles russal the person that started the whole jw thing even lied in court said he knew how to read the greek langauge (what most of the new testerment was written in). so they held up greek letters in court to see if he knew greek. it went somethin like this ummm ahhh not sure on that one then they showed him another letter and he did not know that either so they asked him again do you know the greek language and his reply was no.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
i think there is a website you can go on that stops telemarketers ringing your house...not sure what the addy is tho

It doesn't work. It only registers you for a few Australian call centres. The majority of the call centres are overseas.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
i have people ringing me all the time offering free mobile phones...
i got about 8 calls in a month once so in the end i got sick of it...
the guy rang...
so i let him dribble on for like 20 mins....in the end i told him i wasnt interested.....
he went off his tree....talking bout me wasting his time .....
i told him that now he knows how i feel the other 7 times they rang me...

www.dontnotcall.gov.au

its the do not call register. It works for Australia Registered companys, so thosethat ARE Australian owned etc & use overseas centres are still included.

Be aware that anyone you have a current 'business' relationship with, IE your ISP, Telephone provider, Power provider etc will still be able to do marketing calls to you. To stop those you will need to contact them & opt out of marketing.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
It doesn't work. It only registers you for a few Australian call centres. The majority of the call centres are overseas.

We signed up. Took about 4 weeks for them to stop completely but now, since the system starting nearly 12 months ago we have had zero telemarketer calls.

Well worth it. If they still call you and you are registered with DNC they can be fined for calling and DNC DO trace the calls provided you give them accurate times etc.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
We signed up as well, but we still got calls from overseas call centres. Plus myself, mum and my sister use our mobiles endlessly, so we got rid of our landline and bumped our mobile caps up so we get more free calls / sms per month.

So now it doesn't matter about overseas call centres :p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
What the????
Why is everyone replying negativetly to this post and seems to have a problem with people preaching the bible?
how many of you celebrate christmas?
how many of you celebrate easter?
(wich is based around the birth of jesus christ) and easter wich is supposed to be celebrated around the ressurection of christ?

NOT ME

So i guess i can safely say - **** Religion then ;)

I'm SO against religion, i'm not even athiest.....

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
strange one. I thought we would still get the odd one but not a thing.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
www.dontnotcall.gov.au

its the do not call register. It works for Australia Registered companys, so thosethat ARE Australian owned etc & use overseas centres are still included.

Be aware that anyone you have a current 'business' relationship with, IE your ISP, Telephone provider, Power provider etc will still be able to do marketing calls to you. To stop those you will need to contact them & opt out of marketing.

I cant help but laugh at that.

There was ****loads of people whinging in the editorials about people still calling them after signing that do not call register.

I havn't signed it, and havn't had a single phone call....imagine that.