Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How many K's on your VR/VS

xitekamelion

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs S2 Ecotec Equipe
1996 VS Equipe, 80,000k

little old ladys car, baught it 2 weeks ago and it still has the original tires on it which are hard and cracked like plastic! so i think new rims and suspension will be the first thing on the list. let the fun begin!

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
1996 VS Equipe, 80,000k

little old ladys car, baught it 2 weeks ago and it still has the original tires on it which are hard and cracked like plastic! so i think new rims and suspension will be the first thing on the list. let the fun begin!

awesome find, getting very rare now!

Portunio

The Gaffa Tape Wizard
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S2 V6
We've got a 1996 VS Berlina S2, we bought it in late 2000 to replace our trusty XF. At the time it had 59,000kms, at the moment its done just over 169,000.
Its had a lot of money poured into it over the years, its had a reco gearbox, heaps of A/c work, bushes, rear springs, p/s pump, a couple of radiators, a few sets of tyres, shift solenoids, a couple of window regs. Its been rear ended and repaired three times now I think and the exterior is not much chop nowadays, but the interior is still like new, always had seatcovers, never been smoked in. It is a bloody good car though.

minimefx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon, vx executive
my old motor had 370K on it but the motor im using now only has 210K so i wound back the speedo to suit the motor

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
95 vs ute manual, 95k on the body none on the new engine yet (my baby).
96 vs ute screwed manual 1st and 2nd only 5litre skid car bout was 583k dont know know cause i have no cluster or dash

mrrbyrne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
ive got a 99 vs ute with 349000 on the clock, im just about to add another 4000 by heading to darwin soon!!

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
160,000 silver series 2 vs executive completely stock including a tape player... anyway it had small amount of damage up one side, was really nothing and ive fixed it all now, cost me next to nothing, anyway i got it with 5 months rego (due on 30th this month) and i got for $1500...steal...hehe

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
series 2 vs 96 with 195,000 on it .... minor electrical problems at the moment with the heater but mechanicly a1