Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much is a 304 v8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commodores86

Reaction score
Members Ride
had a vk commodore
One the cops will do me for undue noise and it's not worth it. There is actually a vn calais for 6 and half grand right where i live too. It already has a exhaust and all, so i might get it. I'd rather get a white vn or vp, but if i was painting the car orange or metallic red or something else like black, the colour wouldn't really mean much, because i'd be painting it the colour i'd want it to be. first step i need ti get a holden v8 commodore, calais or berlina and then take it for a test drive and then if it runs well, then i'd buy it. Need to find a vn v8 first.

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
does that come with a roadworthy and rego? it's a bit pricey really... i got my vp calais for $4500, rare colour, full leather, lowered, hsv enhanced... imo vp > vn too :p
AND it still wasn't really that cheap anyway!

post up some pics of the one you're looking at

Last edited:

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Whats wrong with no pipes in a V8?? if the cop's pull you over, just say would you rather i put a 10 inch cannon on a Nanna spec Civic ??

Commodores86

Reaction score
Members Ride
had a vk commodore
Yeah it is a bit pricey, but the price doesn't really matter if you want a v8 commodore or calais really bad, you'll get it no matter what. It's like vampires, if they really want blood they'll stop at nothing to get it and they pretty cool too. Just watch Twilight. But honestly i would probably only pay around 5 to 6 grand for a v8 calais, the prices are cheaper interstate then they are in SA, i've been looking for a commodore v8 for about a month now. But if i get a car that was about 5 grand, it's going to cost around a grand extra grand to get it to SA on a truck and i don't really want to drive the thing back to SA. I'll just have a look around Adelaide and where i live to see if there's any cheap v8 commodores or calais which are vn's and vp's.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
epic-fail.jpg

Advice to the OP: stop posting, learn about your topic for at least a week, then start posting again armed with at least a little information and understanding.

Commodores86

Reaction score
Members Ride
had a vk commodore
What are the chances when i finally do get a vn or vp v8 that the v8 would have any damage to it or have a crack head or the whole engine would be buggered up? So how much would it be to get a spare v8 if that does actually happen?

Oh just out of curiosity, what does OP mean?

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
if you new enough about cars you wouldnt buy a damaged car or a fkd motor, its important to read up on cars themselves before going to buy one. If I was you ild first get some understanding of what you wont then ask questions.

Commodores86

Reaction score
Members Ride
had a vk commodore
Well buddy like i said b4, my passion is reptiles and other animals, i couldn't give two turds about cars. This will be the only time i'll ever work on my own car and once i have, i'd probably have it until the day i die, which is either by a croc attack, or old age. the only thing i'm going to say is, i know what i want to do to the car that i'll be getting and the stuff i'd posted b4 were only ideas and possibilities as well. But i will have a back up engine, just in case anything happens to the v8 already in the car and i will have a eastern brown in the car, so any one who's dumb enough to steal it, they'll get bitten by the number 2 most venomous snake in the world. Guess what, you'll be dead in 30 minutes if you get bitten by that species of snake and don't go to get antivenom from the hospital.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
if you don't give a sh1t about cars, then why not just get the fark off our site then !!!!

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only
1 any fool with a screwdriver and a hammer and a short pice of wire can steal a run of the mill vn vp

2 why the hell do you need a car that puts out kw like that as a everyday driver

3 if you dont like getting flamed put some thought into your post from the start ( twin caming a vn vp v8 ) that wont happen ever !!

3 if you want brute hp go get some old American muscle or a gt falcon or some thing

if you don't give a sh1t about cars, then why not just get the fark off our site then !!!!
i recon thats a good idear

Status
Not open for further replies.