Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV front bar on sedan

cds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute & WM Statesman
Was looking at carsales today found this guy selling his omega with a hsv front and rear bars looks kinda funny but thats maybe coz its not low enough but each to there own, hope that gives u an idea on how it will look

I think it needs to be A) have SS/SV6 sideskirts at a minimum and then be lowered for it to look even remotely right, however unique looks could be something his looking for. Imo if your willing to put up the money, time and effort your free to do whatever you like its your car and your image. If i had the money I'd probably do it too :)

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Your car is your image? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! That's a BAD thing for sooooooooo many people.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Epp... hope my car isn't my image. Otherwise I'm a old, small, loud, gutless and overpriced. :p

In regards to the HSV front conversion, each to their own really. I personally am not a fan of putting HSV kits on non-HSV's but if that's what floats someones boat, go for it.

I do have to say, every time I see an E2 or and E3 HSV I throw up a little in my mouth.

The original VE HSV kit was alright but the E2 and E3 are plain vulgar. There's curves, lines, angles, hexagons and LED's all over the shop.

Like the design department has a suggestion box and in the end decided to use all of them.

They should have done one of those SuperCheap Auto ads with Russell Ingall and car cruelty about the new HSV's :p

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
That red thing looks hideous... And to think the E2 HSV looks Euro is hilarious. It looks like some sort of modified ricer! HSV have only been going further and further downhill since the E2. The E-Series was brilliant, then anyone at HSV that had any taste must have left!

And what is a DDLight? I mean, I know what DRLs are but a DDLight? WTF?

Sorry It was a typo i did mean the daytime runing lights but didnt think it was worth harsh talk back

k3v0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
So much anger on these forums... LOL Picking up the HSV bar tomorrow :D