Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV? IQ label

OmegaWS6

Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GXP
I've swapped in the IQ system into my G8 and I really like the look of the dash decal that is below the hazard button. From what I have found, there are a few decal options, but they don't match my car. At all.

Does anyone know of a place that makes aftermarket versions? At the moment, I can't even find the correct name for this thing to look at my options.

The pic below shows the part with GTS on it.

11.jpg

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
correct me if I'm wrong but that's an etched decal yeah?

OmegaWS6

Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GXP
You are coorect. Brushed aluminium, adhesive backed, etched or silk screened.

Nothing comes up with the terms: decal, badge, sticker or plaque.

VE_SS_V8

Lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Sedan, 57 Chev Belair, Harley Davidson

lvgmman

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Pontiac G8 GT - built/procharged/IQ swap
revive.

Just wondering what you ended up doing? Back when I bought my IQ system there was a seller on ebay.au that was selling custom made plates and even had a picture of one with the pontiac GXP logo on it already. Now I can't find that seller despite looking for weeks using the USA to AUS English translation names :) I was thinking of trying to find someone stateside that could make one since as i understand it the process is pretty much like those in store machines that make dog tags at Petsmart/Petco.

lvgmman

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Pontiac G8 GT - built/procharged/IQ swap
Third shift studios I thought they went bust! Well at least they did in my mind when I heard they weren't making the badges anymore. I'll have to look into it. That looks really good. I just want it to say Pontiac at this point I think since mines just a 700rwhp GT :)