Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV Launches Limited Edition GTS

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I really don't like the side vents or bonnet vents. Looks like a last minute thing. Doesn't look too bad though. I'm surprised they didn't call it a GTS-R.

Kuksta

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Senator Signature Wagon
Nice. I like limited edition stuff I hope they do something like this with the new vf models...

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Personally, i think Limited Editions are getting soft.

They need to be more then just flashy wheels, badges and vents (ie black edition). I want a balls-out, scary motherf**ker of a car to be a limited edition.

Give it some track suspension, fat brakes and a 427 with a blower. Then i'll get excited

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
i just want one!!!

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
damn, when are they going to get rid of those great big DRL's?

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Ugly over done crap. VZ Clubby was the last of the decent clubsports IMO. It is as though they want to make it look like a WRX with shitty vents, grilles, flaps, crud everywhere. The exhaust and rear end looks horrid, lights look terrible, seats look square and dodgy and the price is pretty extreme compared to other quality brands.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
^^ If by 'decent' you mean looks, then yeah maybe. Performance-wise however, an E Series Clubby will **** on a VZ Clubby.

True, I should of mentioned that I meant looks only. Power and technology is advancing heaps but I would love to see this running gear in the VZ Clubby. Something about that shape is awesome!

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Ugly over done crap. VZ Clubby was the last of the decent clubsports IMO. It is as though they want to make it look like a WRX with shitty vents, grilles, flaps, crud everywhere. The exhaust and rear end looks horrid, lights look terrible, seats look square and dodgy and the price is pretty extreme compared to other quality brands.

I thought the series one VE looked awesome, after that I totally agree. I know several people who are just not updating their Clubsports just because of how ugly the series 2 is.