Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] HSV Senator, looks **** house?

hq-racing

HSVR-28
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67 DAILY, WORKED VR CLUBSPORT WAGON PROJECT
i can say ive never hated the shape of a holden! hense the reason y i own n love them. the ve's look killa with the right set up. i rekon the senator tough! i dare ya to say to my mate that just bought a brand new senatort that it looks ****, see how long you breathe for after saying that! hahaha...

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i can say ive never hated the shape of a holden! hense the reason y i own n love them. the ve's look killa with the right set up. i rekon the senator tough! i dare ya to say to my mate that just bought a brand new senatort that it looks ****, see how long you breathe for after saying that! hahaha...

Errr, ok then?

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I reckon a few mods will make her all good
wditsen.jpg

Yes the stock wheels on the E2 Senator aren't the best but WTF is with the Sigs? They are the gayest looking wheel ever to be put on a car, period.
I reckon the Senators look great.

Patti2912

P4TT1
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT S Commodore
I agree with you mate.
I don't know what it is about it but i don't like it at all.
The only thing i like about it is that the ass isn't massive like a lot of newer model Commodores.
I am not enjoying seeing most of the Maloo's and VE's that drive around these days either.
DON'T GET ME WRONG, some look alright, and yeah they are fairly cool,
But FAR too chunky for me, and most of them look as though Holden are just trying too hard with their million black rimmed vents and outrageous body kits.
Maybe we're just too used to the older styles of Holdens being that we drive VR's and VS's?

Guru Spook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
I like the series 1 VE HSVs, but theses ones have too much "bling".

Although I still think the VZs were the last truly nice HSV.