Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] HSV Senator, looks **** house?

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Totally agree, The senator is awful. The maloo pictured above looks great excluding those flares on the front bar at the bottom corners... would look nice without them.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Sorry guys but almost all the newer VE's and top end HSV's have a god awful looking front end. Chucking on more grills and vents with sharp lines does not make it look cooler. The only part i like is the R8 tail lights.

+1, to much happening, hurts my eyes ha ha

I guess its just down to personally taste really, you cant please everyone...

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I reckon a few mods will make her all good
wditsen.jpg

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
I reckon a few mods will make her all good
wditsen.jpg

Nice work, just change the wheels to something nicer.

BTW I know it is only my opinion, but those bonnet vents/scoops look ****, and I reckon in 5 years everyone will hate them. Not to mention the front bars on the new VEs don't even look like they follow the lines properly, kinda looks like the front end has melted.

kohan

kohan
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exec s1 wagon 6cyl
totally disagree, i saw a black one while getting take-away, so i went in and ordered my food then for the next 15 minutes, continued to stare and admire just how good looking ve senator is. Senator looks better than the other ve hsv's and is Amongst best looking holdens ever, Along with new monaro and vx gts. My girlfriend likes VE HSV's even better than I do, either telling me or messaging me every single day that she wants a VE HSV and how hot they are.

Raremetal

Best of both worlds.
Reaction score
Website
raremetal.deviantart.com
Members Ride
Series 2 94 VR Wagon
I moreso want the car in the link I posted because of the walkinshaw enhancements, not coz its a GTS. Appearance wise I think it looks only ok, esp the shithouse green its in. Did you see the sats on it though?? 480kw, 807nm torque!!!! Now THAT is *drool*

Yeah, it has nice stats defiantly. Id own one, although the fuel consumption would be on the down side. D: