Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hx Kingswood

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
You need recent build pics, I love these old things, they're just sexy, dropped 3 inch over 15" chromies with the right odder and a massive tyre up the bum, and bent 8 between the chassis rails.

I thought about the jotted up 6 too, till I shattered #6 piston and put a 5mm deep gouge in the bore........

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
HQ ute with v6 commodore motor, gbox and diff
yeah updates,ive got a hq ute, hz twin headlight front, fluted guards, hz gts dash(last bloke swapped it from hq) vp v6, 5 spd and diff, bare metal repray, body and chassie(new everything) ive got a hz sedan i paid 150 bucks for, stuff all rust, going to put a efi355/5spd into her, the honeycomb rims also came on the hq ute prototype called EWE'T

Curran

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Kingswood, VT Berlina
well this thing has kinda stalled. just trying to get the other 2 cars running properly.. atm just sticking with the blue 202 with a holley, extractors and exhaust. just leave it as a cruiser. started working on audio side of things and difference placement of speakers and what not to stop or reduce all the panels flexing too much..
just kinda lacking motivation atm and just moved house so trying to find everything for it :)
good to see theres been a few more older cars popping up around this area aswell especially with younger people

also wouldnt mind getting a 5 speed for it but just concentrating getting it o the road first as its been off for too long