Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hx Kingswood

Curran

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Kingswood, VT Berlina
i know this thread is a bit old, but i love the car mate!

any updates on it? im only a p-plated and i have a wb panelvan, i love these old cars!

oh and i think the solid wheels u were asking about are the centreline auto-drags, bloody nice wheels! in the process of looking for some for my van!

anyway keep up the good work, good to see another p-plater with a good sense of style when it comes to cars, not these other young fellas driving round in non turbo skylines and stuff lol

cheers

wow been a while since i been on here

thanks champ. exact same thinking with you there.. too many imports around this area

well car is off the road atm. getting a respray, interior changed to white. decided to just put a blue fuel injected 202 in, cammed, exhaust, extracted and heads. airbags soon to go in

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
nice. if u want a hz gts dash i only have 2 brand new ones sitting in my room :whistling

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8 exec, big pajero, 5speed vn v6 play car
wow been a while since i been on here

thanks champ. exact same thinking with you there.. too many imports around this area

well car is off the road atm. getting a respray, interior changed to white. decided to just put a blue fuel injected 202 in, cammed, exhaust, extracted and heads. airbags soon to go in

Nice, im a big fan of people trying different engines rather than chuck a bbc chev in everything. You can get just as good performance, for less, and be economical if you be creative ;) Then you have something that is different than everyone elses that stands out.......

Just my opinion anyway :thumbsup:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
2JZ in it? hmm now thats a thought, would crack along then, and its different

Curran

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Kingswood, VT Berlina
Nice, im a big fan of people trying different engines rather than chuck a bbc chev in everything. You can get just as good performance, for less, and be economical if you be creative ;) Then you have something that is different than everyone elses that stands out.......

Just my opinion anyway :thumbsup:

yer decided i dont want it to be a massive motor and am just gonna do it up for looks.

Curran

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Kingswood, VT Berlina
my mother once told me "if you cant say anything nice about something, dont say anything at all"

but in saying that, i guess i did say something :s

wait, what?

erp you lost me on that one

fallen1

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Holden VS Statesman
What happened to this thing? interested to see what stage it is at?

Curran

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Kingswood, VT Berlina
wow haven't been on this for a while. just running around trying to put a new 202 in and just found out they changed the laws so might try and get a turbo setup for it or something