Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I don’t understand.

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
The issue is that the Lawyers that are hired to represent this scum have a responsibility to provide a fair and reasonable trial...i.e. make the defendant look like a victim as much as possible. And the precedents that are set as a result just contradict a lot of our Legal System, therefore you get more and more conservative decisions to avoid the possibility of a defendant being acquitted because of an unfair trail.

It sucks and I agree, the Death Penalty will straighten a lot of people up, but the issue is the whole concept of 'fair and reasonable' trial will commence again and we will just go in circles.

The one thing I appreciate about Sharia Law is their 'eye-for-an-eye' punishments. I wouldn't mind seeing this come back

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
noose-300x231.jpg

PROBLEM SOLVED.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I'd post something but it might be too graphic for some people and get deleted, so I'll just say I hope he ends up in jail for life. Prisoners HATE sex offenders, especially child sex offenders.

Lame, I know, but meh, in my head I've already figured out where I'll dump the body ;)

s_ikari2015

Fun IS easier with an 8
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 Monaro V2 CV8, '90 Toyota Sera
Prisoners HATE sex offenders, especially child sex offenders.

Agreed. Put him in general prison population and let "nature" run its course.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
he would be worse off under the current single pension then in jail afterall.

just think about it....

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Anyone up for a cruise to this scumbags place of residence????

Please bring baseball/cricket bat, a shovel, lime and/or acid, Acetylene/Oxy Torch or chainsaw for the cutting up duties and something to eat & drink.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina

Please bring baseball/cricket bat, a shovel, lime and/or acid, Acetylene/Oxy Torch or chainsaw for the cutting up duties and something to eat & drink.

I have a bag of lime and the cricket bat. Am I in?

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
The "system" will let him out, and when, not if, he re offends, they wont take responsibility for what he does.
It happens far too much with welfare departments as well, no one wants to take the blame.

Let him rot.

The death penalty is not the answer, there are some inside that shouldnt be there, and plenty on the outside who should be there.
Judges, and lawyers come to mind.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I don't support the death sentence for such people but IMO life is very much deserved. The world has moved on from the old "chain gangs" of the deep south of America in times gone by however I have no issue with people in such situations having nothing more to look forward to than a lifetime of hard boring labour within the same boring walls day in, day out for as long as they live. Many of these judges these days are soooo far out of touch it's not funny. They think they are above the rest of society when really the complete opposite needs to be the case.

The legal system must remain independent and owes every defendant a fair trial, nomatter how much the lynch mob may say otherwise. That said, if guilt is proven, penalties should reflect community standards and expectations. Sadly, many (me included) have no faith in our legal system what so ever and IMO that is entirely deserved.

Reaper

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32

Bobcat?