Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I NEED one of these....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alspos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 Sedan
How much fun would this be?

eBay Motors: Big Block Fun

bbatfranks.JPG

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
"Speaking of which, whoever buys this needs to be sure it cools down before walking away. I had a small boy run up and almost grab a header once."

hahahahaha

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
I was driving home from the Miami Grand Prix on I-95 and got stopped by Florida Highway Patrol... He was positive I went off the track and was headed the wrong way... too damn funny. There was another time on South Beach where it's jammed with people and all of the sudden thousands of people stepped off the road on to the curb. They started chanting "Light it up". Well I wasn't stupid... so I looked for the cops... They looked at me, smiled, and one cop spun his finger as to signal it was time to light 'em up. I did this Top Fuel burnout for about 100 feet!!! The crowd went nuts in approval.
----------------------------------------------------

ohhh that thing sound insane!!!, lol at the cop spining his finger, who could resist.

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
talk about gettin the wind in ya hair

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
looks like its faster than an f1

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Wow I bet that would scream. But did I read right? There is no easy way of changing gears while moving? It sounds like you have to drive in whatever gear you start in.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Wow I bet that would scream. But did I read right? There is no easy way of changing gears while moving? It sounds like you have to drive in whatever gear you start in.
Yep, no clutch either....

I can't see how it would be road legal even in the US if he can't stop the car without stalling.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Yep, no clutch either....

I can't see how it would be road legal even in the US if he can't stop the car without stalling.
i think he's talking about a fully manualised auto?? it just makes no sence any other way...

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
i think he's talking about a fully manualised auto?? it just makes no sence any other way...

Having a manualised auto where you can't change gears unless you're stationary makes no sense either :D

If it was a manualised auto, it'd be easy to make an extended shifter to the front of the car (only need an up and down shift), sounds to me like its a normal manual (compared to following a gearbox pattern).

Either way if you can't change gears when moving, its pretty useless if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.