Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I can't compensate for every nuff nuff out there .... wear a lab certified full hazmat suit ... ok?

I've seen plenty of people wearing masks, some that only have it covering the mouth which is a waste of time if you breathe through your nose.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
I've seen plenty of people wearing masks, some that only have it covering the mouth which is a waste of time if you breathe through your nose.

Well aren't people lucky the virus isn't targeting stupidity ....

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
If only.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Stop with this bullsh!t Trevor.

While older / weaker people represent a greater proportion of deaths, younger people are far from immune, are hospitalised in ICU and in some instances are still dying from it.
I did say 80%, sorry if you didn't understand, yes people in countries that haven't got the luxury health system as we do will not pull through, I'm talking about Australia. One person in the USA under 18 has died but no info on health.
Going after bit I mean killing, of course anyone can catch it. Here is the current rate. Oh face mask only stops the spread if you are sick it wont stop you from catching it that's what the experts say.

Attachments

• Screenshot (33).png
    Screenshot (33).png
    104.5 KB · Views: 122

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I did say 80%, sorry if you didn't understand,

You said 80% of cases are mild, then proceded to peddle the bullsh!t about it attacking the old and vunerable.

80% of cases may well be "mild" however your remaining comment was still wrong.

Exhibit A - 21 yr old female from the UK in otherwise good health died from it last week.

Even if no "young" died from it, they still spread it. Do you want to die coz some ignorant / arrogant millenial won't do what is needed and infects you ?

It is misinformation like you are peddling that is stopping a large portion of the country from practicing social distancing and will lead to far greater issues than there should be.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
If there was a virus which killed stupidity, the world population would be near zero, because we all would be dead before age 18.
Only age and experience can cure stupidity (in most cases) but after watching TV shows like 'Highway Patrol', I'm not sure about that either.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
younger people are far from immune, are hospitalised in ICU and in some instances are still dying from it.
Even if no "young" died from it, they still spread it. Do you want to die coz some ignorant / arrogant millenial won't do what is needed and infects you ?
Make up your mind will you.
The very few teens or people are under 60 that have died doesn't show their health records or smoking or drug abuse or medication.
Not wrong, you just didn't understand my point. All good.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Make up your mind will you.
The very few teens or people are under 60 that have died doesn't show their health records or smoking or drug abuse or medication.
Not wrong, you just didn't understand my point. All good.

FFS....I'm now starting to understand why others have had a guts full of your lack of comprehension skills.

You are now the first person in all my years on JC that I will be hitting the ignore button on so don't bother replying to this post coz I won't see it.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
FFS....I'm now starting to understand why others have had a guts full of your lack of comprehension skills.

You are now the first person in all my years on JC that I will be hitting the ignore button on so don't bother replying to this post coz I won't see it.
Oh, lol, another know it all that upset over being wrong and posting 2 different things going against their own statement. Don't take it out on me. If you want to accuse someone then take the fall out.