Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
ALL facts? Who do you think you are? All facts? You are a joke. People died. That's what matters. Your post is irrelevant.

People passed on, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T TAKE THEIR MEDICATION

That is the facts as shown in the article that you seem to avoid

Weird how medication prevents death...

So we know who's post is irrelevant

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
People passed on, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T TAKE THEIR MEDICATION

That is the facts as shown in the article that you seem to avoid

Weird how medication prevents death...

So we know who's post is irrelevant

Do you not understand the relevance of the deaths regardless of cause? You disregard asthma deaths because you say they did not take their medication? Did you even READ the article you posted properly? I don't know who you mean by "we know who's post is irrelevant" because i only have one voice in my head. Maybe it's time to take YOUR medication??

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
yep, I just went out and enjoyed my freedom. Went to a busy shopping mall, no need to worry about face masks and crowds. Plenty of loo paper on the shelf.

How is your basement?
I've been watching the late news again and there are more main-landers on the east that are just flawnting the law with total disregard for anyone else. I'm glad we have the same freedoms as NZ. We had a decent outbreak but locked the entire large township of Burnie down and stopped the spread. Still had some people trying to escape and head to Bunnings in Launceston but they were caught in the road blocks.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Do you not understand the relevance of the deaths regardless of cause? You disregard asthma deaths because you say they did not take their medication? Did you even READ the article you posted properly? I don't know who you mean by "we know who's post is irrelevant" because i only have one voice in my head. Maybe it's time to take YOUR medication??

Do you not understand that medications can prevent deaths.

If they had taken their medication, they could have survived.

Yes I read the article properly...You didn't

The voice in your head is telling you the wrong things and you are relaying them on here, so I suggest you change your medication because it ain't working.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I've been watching the late news again and there are more main-landers on the east that are just flawnting the law with total disregard for anyone else. I'm glad we have the same freedoms as NZ. We had a decent outbreak but locked the entire large township of Burnie down and stopped the spread. Still had some people trying to escape and head to Bunnings in Launceston but they were caught in the road blocks.

I heard on the news, someone from Tassie tried twice to enter S.A...first by plane and 2nd via car.....Something about not having the right paperwork, hence getting turned back....Can't remember what happened to him though

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
@1985VK. I'm curious as to your reason that you believe Covid-19 is fake or not as serious as we (the public) are being told it is.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@1985VK. I'm curious as to your reason that you believe Covid-19 is fake or not as serious as we (the public) are being told it is.
1985VK started by saying that a well functioning immune system will resolve viral issues. And if the immune system isn’t functioning correctly it’s defective so only those with comorbidity issues should be concerned. He is of the view that SASR-COVID2 isn’t a serious infectious disease and seemed to imply we should let nature run its course. His compassion towards the sick seemed to be somewhat wanting.

He professes to be educated, having studied or is studying biomedicine, may be on the way to being or becoming a physician. I wonder whether he’s got some “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger“ eugenics view of our species.... maybe he hasn’t done any classes in ethics as yet, or maybe he’s passed them without believing in the subject matter, or maybe he simple failed that subject... Maybe he’s also an antivaxer.

He may have a little ideology that is more in tune with a view of this virus being the correct path to purifying the species...., sort of a variant of Hitlers view to purification but more of an accelerated natural process through lack of ethics or a belief in the hippocratic oath.

I don't know what his beliefs are and to be honest, I don’t care, eugenicists shouldn’t be encouraged.

He got to the point of being insulting towards too many people including a moderator (on the viral thread and here) so was banned.

That's starting to sound like a threat, staff abuse will not be tolerated. If you want a ban continue as you are!
Problem solved.

Maybe we can now have some intelligent debate.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
He didn't really understand the virus at all then huh? Sometimes it was a very healthy and active (or overactive) immune system that killed the patient.

We have a few people over here that believe the virus is a hoax, when challenged to back up their beliefs they can only say "govt conspiracy to control the masses".

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I suspect he understood the virus well enough.
Caring and compassion was what seemed to be lacking.