Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I think we have reached peak stupidity

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Unbelievable.... some people need to know what an immune system does and what it is for...

So what do you suggest for someone who's immune system is all stuffed up? Carry on as per normal and hope like all heck they don't catch it?

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I posted a video from someone that lives in the USA about what is going on in his local hospital.
I posted an article written from Professor Heneghan and you ask me that?? Did you read it? Did you understand it?

I posted on the immune system being fundamental and people are crapping on about a little piece of shitty virus. Clearly they do NOT understand the issue. I also posted an article on covid in the viral thread. Look it up if you want and read it closely.

******** Dan in Victoria is crapping on about the virus is a 'wicked silent enemy" ... it really is a Public Stupidity Test .... eventually we will find out the virus is bs just like eventually we found out there were no WMDs in iraq ....

They may as well say the virus is the new Bin Laden and enough people will believe it .... and that's what they rely on ...

I am still waiting on a response from you on whether I should expose my wife to this bs virus and getting your contact details, so if she dies from exposure from this bs virus, I can inflict the same fate on you....

Seeing as you like banging on that this virus is nothing to be concerned about, you should have anything to worry about giving me these details...Or is it you are concerned death may result as a result of your misinformation?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
We might need to get rid of all the pollen on the planet too in case someone dies from an asthma attack ...:rolleyes:

Asthma attacks are easily controlled.....It's called an inhailer, which all asthmatics I know carry on themselves, just in case...
But you seem to have your head up your butt and not know much about anything medically related

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Pot, kettle, black!

This member that is carrying on about the virus not being anything much to worry about, reminds me of a recently banned member and how they saw it as being another virus, that had previously surfaced a few years back.

I won't name the particular member but I'm sure you know who I'm referring to....

This is just a casual observation I have made...Nothing more :)

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Asthma attacks are easily controlled.....It's called an inhailer, which all asthmatics I know carry on themselves, just in case...
But you seem to have your head up your butt and not know much about anything medically related

About 14,000 people were taken to hospital and seven men and three women – aged 18 to 57 – died. Professor Jo Douglass, from Royal Melbourne hospital, said there was a trend of the victims having spent time outdoors before their deaths, which occurred on a hot 38C day with lots of pollen in the air, ahead of a storm.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/25/thunderstorm-asthma-deaths-only-three-ovictims-had-disease-action-plan#:~:text=About 14,000 people were taken,air, ahead of a storm.

Why don't you shut up?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
About 14,000 people were taken to hospital and seven men and three women – aged 18 to 57 – died. Professor Jo Douglass, from Royal Melbourne hospital, said there was a trend of the victims having spent time outdoors before their deaths, which occurred on a hot 38C day with lots of pollen in the air, ahead of a storm.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/25/thunderstorm-asthma-deaths-only-three-ovictims-had-disease-action-plan#:~:text=About 14,000 people were taken,air, ahead of a storm.

Why don't you shut up?

I noticed you only highlighted the bits you wanted to try and get your point across.

Here's the whole story, directly from the link, which corrilates with what I posted up

Professor Jo Douglass, from Royal Melbourne hospital, said there was a trend of the victims having spent time outdoors before their deaths, which occurred on a hot 38C day with lots of pollen in the air, ahead of a storm.

Law student Hope Marsh, 20, had felt wheezy and was taken outside to get some “fresh air” before she collapsed and died outside her home, the coroner heard.

Clarence Lea, 37, had the door open and was out of asthma medication when he became distressed, collapsed and suffered fatal respiratory failure.

Priyantha Peiris, 57, had gone outside to retrieve washing and put his car in the garage before the storm, and later he collapsed and died.

Douglass said respiratory arrest in the victims had occurred as soon as 15 minutes after the first signs of asthma or wheezing.

“The average time from complaint to respiratory arrest was very short,” she told the court.

“Fifteen minutes does not really leave anyone time to do much.”

All the victims suffered asthma and nearly all got hayfever, but only three had official asthma “action plans”, Douglass said.

She implored anyone having an asthma emergency to have a reliever puffer, such as Ventolin, on hand and use it generously.

“A very high dose of [reliever] could have been helpful for some,” Douglass said.

She said 16 puffs in four minutes is appropriate and there is no health danger to using a high dose in emergencies.

So why don't you shut up unless you put up ALL the facts, not bits and pieces

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
I noticed you only highlighted the bits you wanted to try and get your point across.

Here's the whole story, directly from the link, which corrilates with what I posted up

Professor Jo Douglass, from Royal Melbourne hospital, said there was a trend of the victims having spent time outdoors before their deaths, which occurred on a hot 38C day with lots of pollen in the air, ahead of a storm.

Law student Hope Marsh, 20, had felt wheezy and was taken outside to get some “fresh air” before she collapsed and died outside her home, the coroner heard.

Clarence Lea, 37, had the door open and was out of asthma medication when he became distressed, collapsed and suffered fatal respiratory failure.

Priyantha Peiris, 57, had gone outside to retrieve washing and put his car in the garage before the storm, and later he collapsed and died.

Douglass said respiratory arrest in the victims had occurred as soon as 15 minutes after the first signs of asthma or wheezing.

“The average time from complaint to respiratory arrest was very short,” she told the court.

“Fifteen minutes does not really leave anyone time to do much.”

All the victims suffered asthma and nearly all got hayfever, but only three had official asthma “action plans”, Douglass said.

She implored anyone having an asthma emergency to have a reliever puffer, such as Ventolin, on hand and use it generously.

“A very high dose of [reliever] could have been helpful for some,” Douglass said.

She said 16 puffs in four minutes is appropriate and there is no health danger to using a high dose in emergencies.

So why don't you shut up unless you put up ALL the facts, not bits and pieces

ALL facts? Who do you think you are? All facts? You are a joke. People died. That's what matters. Your post is irrelevant.

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Facts? Where are all the facts on the people that allegedly died from covid and what other conditions they had? All facts? LOLOLOLOLOLOL