Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I want 500HP!!!

THUNDER89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS THUNDER
Sweet
Defs looking into it, I'm not sure how much the capacity these motors can goe, I've always assumed 408 is the max?? maybe 416??
Ain't nothing better than Rollin up at the lights sittin in a car that looks stock as a rock but sounds angry as F$&K and violent when the foot goes down :D
A mate once told me once ya start doing mods to your pride n joy, you won't stop, can't stop!

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Sweet
Defs looking into it, I'm not sure how much the capacity these motors can goe, I've always assumed 408 is the max?? maybe 416??
Ain't nothing better than Rollin up at the lights sittin in a car that looks stock as a rock but sounds angry as F$&K and violent when the foot goes down :D
A mate once told me once ya start doing mods to your pride n joy, you won't stop, can't stop!

On the topic of a Daily / Pride n Joy:
Bigger cubes mean you can hit 500hp easier. As in; you do not have to have a cam as wild, or exhaust as perfect etc. You can have a 550hp potential running around at 500hp with a few limiting factors helping it to stay legal(ish) if that is of concern to you. (hope that makes sense)

Good luck in your quest.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
You want one of these mothers sonnys14.jpg

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
I want one of those..