Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idiot took a photo of my car after road rage

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
When i sold a car and the new owner then sold that car on without transfering it into his name, and therefore when he sold it and the next person tried to register it, they couldnt, my mum got a knock on the door because Vicroads handed over my details. Bunch of dropkicks.

NSW we have a Notice of Disposal on back of rego paperwork and also can do online.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make things easier.How to complete a Notice of Disposal online
To complete the Notice of disposal, you will need the following information:

•Details of the vehicle you have sold or disposed of
◦Registration plate number
◦VIN/Chassis number
•Your details
◦Name of seller
◦Date of disposal (sale date)
◦Licence number
◦Licence card number
•Buyer details
◦Surname of the Buyer / NSW Motor Dealer Licence Number
◦Buyer's licence number
◦Selling price or market price (whichever is higher)
•Both the seller and the buyer must have a NSW licence number to lodge a Notice of Disposal

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Thanks guys.

Main reason I ask is we were in my wife's car and I work from home 2 days a week so she drives herself into the city. Just don't want this moron harassing her if he spots the car. Wife has a personalised plate as well so its pretty easy to remember.

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
would be some hard arse cock head thinking hes king **** and taking a photo to just scare you, ive had it happen before, he was acting all tough etc

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
I have taken photos of heaps of cars with cool number plates or I thought looked good, hope I have not instilled the same fear into them.

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
I had a hit and run reported against me. Some guy claimed I hit his car and buggered off.

He had my rego, car colour and everything. I went to the police station to clear my name and the cop went over my car and found no damage at all.

He must have contacted the other driver, because the next day I recieve a call from the other driver asking to view MY car for damage.

The cop just passed on my phone number...I f**cking lost it.

Drove an hour back to the police station (I was out of town at the time) to report him to his superior.

No doubt nothing came of it, but I sure felt better.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah that's what will piss me off - he will probably make up some garbage, take it to the cops and report me for dangerous driving, hoon hotline etc etc just to be vindictive and waste my time.

Either way, maybe the ass clown was just doing it to get a reaction and won't have the stones to do anything more about it. That is the most likely outcome.

Come to think of it, I should have slammed on the brakes when he was taking the photos. We were going pretty slow but he was putting in a bit of effort to get a photo haha.

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
If you have his rego, date, road and car complain to the cops and say he was stalking you guys, taking pics of you guys and the car?

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nah, didn't get his rego. When he went beserk I was trying to concentrate on driving and avoid looking at this guy.

Anyway, if he goes all the way and gives a photo to the cops then can't they get him for using the phone whilst driving?

I'm not loosing sleep over it, far from it, just annoyed at the possibility that he will stir **** and its going to cost me time or money.

Goddamn I always knew some drivers are ****, but up here when they are in the wrong they still get cranky!

attycuz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
Surely he can't do anything with it, the second he shows the picture to the police they would change him with using his phone while driving?