Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Im a fan of Not an Abba Fan!!!

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
Sounds good mate. :)

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
sounds fair good mate. i dont know if its just the sound quality but i still think the note of my redback sounds a tad bit better, but each to there own! either way theres not much you can do to a 6 banga to make it sound sexy, just better, unfortunately :(

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Question for NAAF. Do extractors change the note of the cat back? If not, what does?

KTM mad

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon SII
its not super loud or throaty. i reckon if i opted for just a single resonator, it would have been alot different. i was aiming for a quiet, free breathing option though. gotta keep the family happy and headache free on long trips. plus i drive 2.5hrs to work each way every week, so quiet is gooder.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
NAAF, my exhaust on my Gen3 wagon is getting old and tired. What would you suggest for a cat back system for it. Already has pacemaker extractors on it. Also how much with delivery to Sydney.
Thanks.

Twin 2 1/2" with hot dogs front and muffler rear will give it a nice note. Being a wagon I recommend the rear muffler or it will drone. $755 shipped.

Question for NAAF. Do extractors change the note of the cat back? If not, what does?

Yes they do. Extractors make the note more defined and actually will reduce the drone a touch as well. If you want it louder, then a high flow cat will do that.

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Yes they do. Extractors make the note more defined and actually will reduce the drone a touch as well. If you want it louder, then a high flow cat will do that.

What extractors and hi flow cats would you recommend for a v6 VX with a 2.5" redback cat back? And if you sell them how much?

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS equip, 4.2L stroker on its way.
Yep NAAF's a top bloke, awesome prices and good quality. His exhausts do sound allot better then others.