Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Im going to get a skyline

pedrotski

Big Stato!!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitcroftit.com.au
Members Ride
95 & 96 VS 5L Statos
Don't get me wrong, i love Supra's. If i was going to pick a 6 over an 8 (lol) it would be a 2JZ. But i like all cars if they are a good car. If there is a 1000hp Skyline im not going to say "oh thats a peice of jap ****" i would be like "tsu tsu tsu" haha. Nah its just that any car that isnt the specific type of car they own is ****. Like RX7 drivers hate anything that isnt a rotor. And CRX drivers hate anything without vtec.

Paiste402

My workin on the car face
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 EB Fairmont Ghia
Sadly its mainly the extremest owners that you always bump into and hate. I have a mate that has a fully done up newer skyline (dont know much about skylines, but the model that u see in Fast and Furious and Need for speed lol!). Its tricked out but he just takes huge pride in it, sure he brags a few things about it with due reason but he just likes his car.

Ignore the extreme faggot owners, they diss every other car cause they know deep down inside that there is a faster car than theirs and they are just getting their fill.

LOL and any car can light up second when the gears are so short that you red line 3rd at 40kph ;)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
yeah Hondas are a piece of crap, but Honda V6 vs. a Holden V6 ... it'll kick your ass ...

I'm sure a lot more people would buy Holdens if they could build and engineer them as well as Hondas.

Piece of crap? Nope, not even close.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
yeah Hondas are a piece of crap, but Honda V6 vs. a Holden V6 ... it'll kick your ass ...

Thats why I drive a TT straight six Toyota :whistling

But in all seriousness, Honda (accord/accord euro)=mid-small Commodore=Large Family sedan, bit hard to compare the two.....

Still, not impressed by any Honda to date (personal taste), only the NSX which is overpriced.... I have driven a older model accord and Accord euro and was very under whelmed, I felt I needed a straw hat on the rear parcel shelf and yappy dog on the back seat (both optional extras).

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
nsx were overpriced but they were a fantastic car by all reports (of coarse i never driven one i only wish) theyre handling braking and even very powerful for the engine almost put them in a class of theyre own.

Honda make good cars especially nowadays theyre engineering is almost 2nd to noe in the automotive industry and they build high quality motor sure theyre not the most powerful motors ever but they're waaay ahead of general motor in technology

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
nsx were overpriced but they were a fantastic car by all reports (of coarse i never driven one i only wish) theyre handling braking and even very powerful for the engine almost put them in a class of they're own.

Honda make good cars especially nowadays they're engineering is almost 2nd to noe in the automotive industry and they build high quality motor sure they're not the most powerful motors ever but they're waaay ahead of general motor in technology

True, but its aesthetics and interior that kill them, so tacky and limited in comparison to their competitors plus they are still trying too hard to lift their "girly/ grandpa/ma image, the Euro came close but there was still too many styling cues aimed at the before mentioned markets.

Still, wouldn't say no if I was given one :p