Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

In need of a courier service from Goulburn NSW to Melbourne VIC.

taylooor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Hey guys,

Im buying a VT SS bodykit from a guy in Goulburn NSW, but I live in the south east suburbs of Victoria.

Anyone know how I would go about organising a courier to get the job done?

I've had a look at a few quotes online but it's hard to get an estimate due to the shape and weight of the body kit etc.

I'd be willing to pay someone if they wanted to go and get it for me with payment on arrival also haha :p

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Use www.packandsend.com.au there the cheapest imo.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Hey guys,

Im buying a VT SS bodykit from a guy in Goulburn NSW, but I live in the south east suburbs of Victoria.

Anyone know how I would go about organising a courier to get the job done?

I've had a look at a few quotes online but it's hard to get an estimate due to the shape and weight of the body kit etc.

I'd be willing to pay someone if they wanted to go and get it for me with payment on arrival also haha :p

I go on ebay to get a rough idea of what something would cost to post. Look up similar bodykits for sale and see how much they have got for postage. Nothing stopping you from messaging them to see what courier they are using either!

+1 for pack and send, prices seem competitive

muzzz89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina V6
Don't use courier please, take it from me who works for a company that use to subcontract work to them.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
He's probably going to say something about too expensive and break all your items.. Some do some don't, hense why they offer insurance.

I do despatch at my work, and deal with about 30 couriers a day. none of my stuff comes in stuffed, and these things can range from $5 to $3000+

Give startrack a call on 132345, or Couriers please 1300 36 1000.. Startrack is pretty competitive and reliable. I send everything via these two couriers all day.