Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Inconsiderate people in car parks

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
I park down the empty end of the parking lots to try to avoid this and I come out and some retard has decided my car looked lonely and parks next to it when there is 3+ spots either side of it! :bang:

MathoSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
I park down the empty end of the parking lots to try to avoid this and I come out and some retard has decided my car looked lonely and parks next to it when there is 3+ spots either side of it! :bang:

Same always happens to me!

Mark17

hotrotor.17
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute 60th Ann
Had My Dent taken out through the petrol cap housing it was between the drivers door and petrol cap opening Took dent removal guy about 20 minutes to completey remove dent. He also said he could take out the dent through the rear tail light if he could not get through the petrol cap.

Haluigi

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ssv g8 ute
If a car is rather close I take down rego numbers. That way if they dent it and I see that car again I dent there's with my size 11.

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32

WTF is with that! I know exatly what you mean. When you own a neat car you sacrifice a long walk to the entry to keep the car safe, then some tool parks in the immediate spot next to you where there is 10 either side.
Thats why I park next to Merc's and Bimmers if there is no where else to park, that way it costs them more than me if they hit the doors etc.

seanssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 6spd man with WP power pack
Include me in that too. Maybe they just want to park next to our cars. I can't help if my beast is damn sexy:rofl2:

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
I had my gf back my car into a wall yesterday....bumper was all chipped and messy with the paint from the wall. Then she used nailpolish to get the white wall paint off! I guess she had good intentions...i hope haha

Funny thing is..i have reverse sensors hahahah

womble66

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE CALAIS V - V6
-First post
-Flames member
-Bad grammar

/facepalm

On topic: Yeah man I know the feeling.
I got backed into and smashed my number plate.
They gone did a runner.
Luckily the new one covered up the towball imprint in the front. ;)

-"nearly" a First post
-"also" Flames member
-"also" Bad grammar

/facepalm