Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Infractions and member responses.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
so, as moderators, we can hand out infractions for users that break the rules, in an attempt to keep the forum running reasonably well.

i know, sometimes users feel that we have done them wrong, and feel the need to vent/complain/retaliate.

most of them are just foul mouthed abuse, some are empty threats.

but some days, they are borderline BAD.

the user Big-Al decided today to post a stupid picture in a thread, which was deleted and an infraction issued. simple stuff, read the rules, hes had infractions before, but doesnt seem to care.

i just back on a little while later, and find the following as pm's from this user.

Big-Al said:
hakhawk said:
Dear Big-Al,

You have received an infraction at Just Commodores.

Reason: Inappropriate Conversation
-------
seriously? pointless/irrelevant post in legitimate thread.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...ering-mode-check-your-serial.html#post2650828
Does-the-carpet-match-the-drapes.jpg

All the best,
Just Commodores

Oh dear, oh dear. you don't ####in learn do you mate? you will :)

Big-Al said:
hakhawk said:
Dear Big-Al,

You have received an infraction at Just Commodores.

Reason: Inappropriate Conversation
-------
seriously? pointless/irrelevant post in legitimate thread.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...ering-mode-check-your-serial.html#post2650828

All the best,
Just Commodores

Aren't you a registered sex offender in your area? do you think anyone will care either way?

the second comment/threat(ive taken it as a threat) is definitely NOT the way to go about things. sure theres a possibility hes just being a douche, trying to put the wind up me, but he has succeeded. im not here to have my LIFE ####ed over by some twat that cant follow the forum rules.

if anyone feels the need to make similar threats when they receive infractions for simple things, you WILL be banned. no questions asked.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I think Big Al's gone off his meds . I do wonder sometimes if , in all seriousness if he has a few sheep loose in the top paddock .

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
As Hak says, a handful of people don't take kindly to following the rules and have a bad reaction when you have to infract them. We don't do it for a power trip, we don't do it to be vengeful, we do it to keep the forum running smoothly and ensure everyone obeys the rules. Bend it for one and you will have everyone after you to be treated the same. Then the forum will go to the dogs.

Like the other mods I cop my share of vitriolic attacks but every now and then someone goes over the top. It's totally uncalled for and while it doesn't hurt me (they are merely words on a screen) I don't allow my sons or partner to read them as understandably they would be upset.

Recently I got one of the nastier ones in response to a mere warning. I reacted by simply banning him for life. Of course that user could evade the ban and create a new account however I stole this from a Mod on another site, but it's quite fitting:

We have this completely ingenious foolproof system. If you create a new account and we catch you, we'll just ban you again.

If you create a new account and manage to hide your tracks so thoroughly that we can't identify you, we'll just wait for your idiot personality to inevitably come out and we'll ban you again.

If you manage to so comprehensively cover your identity to the point where you completely suppress your idiot personality and don't call attention to yourself... we win. ;-)

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
That is a good quote!
I'm all for your win.

While we are at it, please delete Big-al's stupid, pointless & slightly offensive comment on my build thread. Thank you :)

Tatiana

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
As Hak says, a handful of people don't take kindly to following the rules and have a bad reaction when you have to infract them. We don't do it for a power trip, we don't do it to be vengeful, we do it to keep the forum running smoothly and ensure everyone obeys the rules. Bend it for one and you will have everyone after you to be treated the same. Then the forum will go to the dogs.

Like the other mods I cop my share of vitriolic attacks but every now and then someone goes over the top. It's totally uncalled for and while it doesn't hurt me (they are merely words on a screen) I don't allow my sons or partner to read them as understandably they would be upset.

Recently I got one of the nastier ones in response to a mere warning. I reacted by simply banning him for life. Of course that user could evade the ban and create a new account however I stole this from a Mod on another site, but it's quite fitting:

nice quote , it makes me shake my head at the way some people carry on , just imagine if they carried on like this face to face , or at their jobs , or to their families which I sadly believe , they probably do. Back in olden days a response to Al's behaviour would be "you sir are a loathsome swine , I demand satisfaction " .Lets hope that Al learns from this , although something tells me he wont .

Last edited:

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
At least I put some effort in to my sooking...............

Tatiana

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just thought I would post what I recently received over an infraction for abuse of a member. This was his first infraction. After this pm I banned him with the message "I hope you don't kiss your Mother with that potty mouth." I wonder if he would of said this to my face lol.

I hope your proud of being a moderator, you filthy whore. I wouldn't speak vile to your face, I'd just rape you up the arse and make you suck the **** off my cock. And if any other men were around, they would realize that your a stuck up mole and join in and make you eat all of thir loads. You don't deserve any respect you slut. Stupid emotional bleeding slut. I an going to make more accounts and abuse you everyday.
Get a real cock in ya ####head. I'd rape you if I could get an erection over your fat arse you stupid ####. I hope you get raped. Whore slut filthy bitch.

Last edited: