Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Insane Engines

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
That series charged RB is beautiful..

And that tractor is awesome too

D

dumpd6

that aint all of them i just thought id stop an let some one else post some

TheLucksta

Reaction score
Why dont you just ZIP all of them, and then post them??? It would be heaps easier to download.

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Not exactly a picture of a mega motor, more a weird idea hatched in the depths of what passes for my mind....

Sitting in a friends shed is a '72 VH Charger...very good body and interior, no motor or box. I might do something with it one day, but the engine got me thinking.
I looked at the Ecotec V6 in my VS series 2 and wondered and did some measurements. It would fit fine, and at 205 or so horsepower standard, it is putting out the same power as a stock 2-barrel 265 Valiant Hemi six cylinder.
That would put the wind up a few Mopar boys...and Ecotec-powered Charger!

Of course, in one of my sons "AutoSalon" magazines, there is a wrecker doing all sorts of good stuff from Japan, complete front cuts and engine and box packages...things like RB26DETT engines and twin turbo goodies for quite reasonable prices...
in a "Just Cars" magazine I also saw a Commodore VS wagon fitted with a Lexus quad-cam alloy V8 and supra gearbox. Looks to fit quite nicely and anything that gives a strong "What the...?" factor when you pop the bonnet has to be good...

D

dumpd6

QUOTE (Wombat @ Apr 5 2004, 08:42 AM) Not exactly a picture of a mega motor, more a weird idea hatched in the depths of what passes for my mind....

Sitting in a friends shed is a '72 VH Charger...very good body and interior, no motor or box. I might do something with it one day, but the engine got me thinking.
I looked at the Ecotec V6 in my VS series 2 and wondered and did some measurements. It would fit fine, and at 205 or so horsepower standard, it is putting out the same power as a stock 2-barrel 265 Valiant Hemi six cylinder.
That would put the wind up a few Mopar boys...and Ecotec-powered Charger!

i dunno about a holden powered charger but if you did that its gotta be a super charged ecotec

D

dragrat

Give you a Carton if you drop any of these in my VT

My ex has pic's of our Chev Prostocker.. was impressive "Mistress". Is currently being used to advertise Tin Tops on Willowbank Raceway site some pics are in Fullboost, Crackling Pipes etc as well.

Sadly I did not get shared custody of the "Mistress" some one else gets that pleasure now