Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

installing cargo barrier ssv sportswagon

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
sorry dont get wat u mean
I meant download the Holden VF WN Accessories Installation manual pointed to within the link* provided by @dgp in post #17 above, but it’s moot since it seems the file has been deleted.

However a quick google search of “vf accessories installation manual“ should find another link somewhere within the www. To save you the trouble of googling, since it seems that sometimes people need be spoon fed, check the link below and rtfm :p

* the link is normally shown in another colour to that of the main text within the post. Hovering the mouse cursor over it and pressing the left button will take you to that link location. Within this post it’s will take you to scribd where you should see another download button that should allow you to get the pdf saved locally on your computer or device… its millennial 101 :p

PS: not meaning to be snippy but I’ve had a few shitty days and my humour may not be coming across so well.

Last edited: