Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior smell

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Kenards hire them out

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
this is a minor thing (can absolutely live with it and have), its not unpleasant or disgusting, and most people would just think its an interior smell/fragrance)
Is it a leather smell from the seats? I noticed when fitting Maloo seats to my Redline ute, there's a leather smell when first opening the door.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Is it a leather smell from the seats? I noticed when fitting Maloo seats to my Redline ute, there's a leather smell when first opening the door.

Everyone knows HSV's smell.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
My car often smells. I reckon I drop about 3-4 big travel farts on my way to work each day, while drinking my coffee. Then the old girl gets locked up in the sun to bake those stink bombs for most of the day.

Thinking rather than hire a machine, it might be cheaper for me in the long-term if I buy one outright.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
My car often smells. I reckon I drop about 3-4 big travel farts on my way to work each day, while drinking my coffee. Then the old girl gets locked up in the sun to bake those stink bombs for most of the day.

Thinking rather than hire a machine, it might be cheaper for me in the long-term if I buy one outright.

munsonated.gif

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride