Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
I think that there was a third party involved in shooting down MH17 which was set up to stir the pot between Russia and Ukraine. The bullet holes around the front of MH17 do not look like the damage that is supposed to be made from a BUK missile. Ukraine villagers say that a fighter jet flew up toward MH17 before it was shot down and Ukraine deny having any fighter jets in the sky at the time. Russia has shown radar images showing a fighter jet flying toward MH17 before it was shot down so this backs up what the villagers say. I think ISIS have benefited from this incident because it has kept Russia busy trying to prove their innocence and stopped Russia from stopping ISIS in their tracks like they have done in the past.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Well that's a half-arsed criticism if ever I saw one!

Notice this doesn't actually denounce anything the extremists are doing? It pretty much simply leads them to justify it.

*yawn*

next!

It comes down to how you perceive it, I'm not sure how you do .

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Well that's a half-arsed criticism if ever I saw one!

Notice this doesn't actually denounce anything the extremists are doing? It pretty much simply leads them to justify it.

*yawn*

next!

LOL, maybe you should try reading it again without blinkers on.

the word 'jihad' is an Islamic term that cannot be applied to armed conflict against any other Muslim; this much is a firmly established principle...Moreover, there are two kinds of jihad in Islam: the greater jihad, which is the jihad (struggle) against one's ego; and the lesser jihad, the jihad (struggle) against the enemy.
And yet they are killing other muslims......

In truth, it is clear that you and your fighters are fearless and are ready to sacrifice in your intent for jihad. No truthful person following events-friend or foe-can deny this. However, jihad without legitimate cause, legitimate goals, legitimate purpose, legitimate methodology and legitimate intention is not jihad at all, but rather, warmongering and criminality.

I think that last line is fairly clear about it's intent.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Yeah but how is it denouncing the extremist's actions? All they're saying is it's not Jihad.

It doesn't make what they're doing any less wrong...

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Yeah but how is it denouncing the extremist's actions? All they're saying is it's not Jihad.

Some people can see though the smoke and mirrors of cleverly written words. Some can't.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Maybe you missed the bit where it says it's "is not jihad at all, but rather,warmongering and criminality".

Considering what the Muslim Nations are doing with the US in active strikes against ISIS I think the statements of those nations is quiet clear or maybe they are trying to hood wink us all into believing that they agree with the US by bombing ISIS but really are supporting them quietly and IMHO is a really weird way to show support by helping the US to drop 1000lbs guided weapons on their arses!

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Some people can see though the smoke and mirrors of cleverly written words. Some can't.

Not really, I judge by not words alone but also actions.

In this case, as I've clearly stated, Many of the Muslim nations seem to be in agreement with the US by not only the words been spoken/written but by their actions. You need to see and hear the words/actions of both sides of the argument to judge what may be the truth. To simply only listen to one side and ignore the other makes you a one eyed blind bigot presiding over a kangaroo court. IT is clear that the leader of ISIS is such a character but by the words and actions of the many other Muslim nations it is apparent that they may not be.

Time will tell.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Maybe you missed the bit where it says it's "is not jihad at all, but rather,warmongering and criminality".

Maybe you missed the bit where all they did was explain what jihad is and isn't and didn't actually denounce anything at all...

jihad without legitimate cause, legitimate goals, legitimate purpose, legitimate methodology and legitimate intention is not jihad at all, but rather, warmongering and criminality.

There is nothing there about saying that the cause is or isn't legitimate. In fact it is written in such a way that it can easily be seen as supportive by the IS extremists provided their (the IS extremist's) cause is legitimate. And I bet you anything they (the IS extremists) think their cause is legitimate!

Wake up! It's just clever wording.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
What's going on is a bunch of morons have taken what the supposed Mohammed said way out of context and are trying to unite all Muslims to their beliefs, killing anyone that talks bull about them, yarda yarda yarda, some are going along with it, some aren't. In my opinion, I wouldn't be letting the currently neutral Muslims consider the proposition! Nuke em.