Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear
'Process of elimination' of any belief system is unconstitutional. If it could be done I'd ban everything that is remotely superstitious. But anyway....

An issue is Islam is 600 years younger than Christianity, and haven't had their equivalent of Protestant reformation, renaissance, scientific discovery etc. if it weren't for Da Vinci, Galileo, Copernicus, Darwin, Newton, etc we'd be where the Taliban is now. Much to be said for education and scientific discovery. In fact before Islam, Arabic society was big on knowledge, especially mathematics.

How can it be "unconstitutional" if it is their constitution?

As for Arabic society being big on knowledge, definitely the case! Philosophy, Geography, Mathematics and Astronomy, and still the ignorance of faith was able to destroy, what by all accounts was, a very civil society. It will happen again. In my view it is happening now, not overnight, more like over the course of a few decades. Western society will descend into the clutches of filth, squalor and ignorance. Me, I'm seriously thinking of moving to China.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
No, it's unconstitutional for us.

It's not just the fundie Islamists that want to ruin everything. In many parts of western world, fundie Christianity is making a resurgence, Australia bucking the trend.

In issue is that many places where fundie Islam has a big hold are also places where there is no economy, no education, and very little to do apart from study religion. If you have masses of young men who are illiterate, poor, spurred on by religious elders, with very little to lose, what else is going to happen apart from war/terrorism? To cure the issue once and for all, consideration should be given to improving education, economy and infrastructure in areas of need, however it is done. It will give people something to do other than blow each other up!

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
No, it's unconstitutional for us.

It's not just the fundie Islamists that want to ruin everything. In many parts of western world, fundie Christianity is making a resurgence, Australia bucking the trend.

In issue is that many places where fundie Islam has a big hold are also places where there is no economy, no education, and very little to do apart from study religion. If you have masses of young men who are illiterate, poor, spurred on by religious elders, with very little to lose, what else is going to happen apart from war/terrorism? To cure the issue once and for all, consideration should be given to improving education, economy and infrastructure in areas of need, however it is done. It will give people something to do other than blow each other up!

I think you have it arse about. The reason there is no education, economy and infrastructure is because there is Islam. Any faith that decrees it is the be all and end all of human knowledge, by definition excludes things like curiosity, education, and knowledge of anything other than the faith itself. Faith and progress are mutually exclusive.

I don't give a **** about it being unconstitutional for "us". Faith breeds hatred, ignorance and delusion. Faith needs to be eliminated if the human race is to a) survive, b) mature, c) reach its full potential.

It would be a simple thing to ban religious schools for example. Inculcation of young minds is one of the things I find most offensive about the pious. If you won't go that far, how about removing the tax free status all churches enjoy?

Just because I am picking on Islam more in this thread doesn't mean that I detest the Christian and Jewish faiths any less! The general trend away from the rational and toward faith based fairy tales will be the end of us.

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
I see no end to this argument. Only time will tell who is right and who is wrong. I say we meet back here in 5 years and whoever was wrong gets a swift kick in the bollocks.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I see no end to this argument. Only time will tell who is right and who is wrong. I say we meet back here in 5 years and whoever was wrong gets a swift kick in the bollocks.

WTF??? Look at France. Look at the UK. You don't need to "wait and see".

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Its been quite for a couple of days now... What's next?

I'm nervous about when school goes back. School bullies picking on Muslim kids might push a young fella to say something stupid he has no intentions of following through with and can never shake that stupid remark he made.

On the flip side, we could also have some young Muslim fella (just like the one in Endeavour Hills) flips his **** at school and really be a young extremist in the making.

I know our daughter is absolutely petrified of two Muslim kids in her school that have big mouths and bad tempers. What will they be like next week? I'm not afraid to admit, I'm nervous as hell about school right now.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Its been quite for a couple of days now... What's next?

I'm still keen to find out more about the Halal Certification (extortion) of Australian companies, which is being passed on to every consumer in Australia, which sees the funds raised going offshore to Islamic organisations. It is highly likely Australians are actually financing the extremists without even realising it!

I know a lot of people don't like him, but one thing Larry Pickering is good at is reporting the FACTS without any outside influences:

A South Australian company is paying one of many competing Islamic Halal Certification “services” (AFIC) an undisclosed monthly fee for its seal of approval. But Scholle Industries Pty Ltd, based in Elizabeth, is a manufacturer of plastic packaging (plastic is derived from oil) and has apparently been able to assure Muslim fraudsters that all oil wells are facing Mecca.
Farcical Halal certification is being exposed as nothing more than an extortion racket adding to the cost of almost every type of purchase and governments are failing to act to protect Australians from this Islamic curse on our retail trade for fear of an Islamic electoral backlash.
Coercion, and threats by the Islamic “certifiers” to economically cripple Australian manufacturers and processors who refuse to pay up are being ignored by authorities.
Since the scam has been exposed, Aussie shoppers are refusing to buy product with the Halal certified label and the little Arab motifs are disappearing from shelf products everywhere like pork at a Passover, but the payments and the threats remain.
Halal certification headquarters are based in Saudi Arabia with Indonesia (MUI) administering the Asian arm and many various competing Australian “certifiers” operating both nationally and in most States.
Total income from the world-wide scam is a reported $1.2 trillion, with Australia contributing a mere billion or so while our Defence Force wonders where the hell the House of Saud gets the money to pay the Islamic State.
It was reported here earlier this year that one major Aussie meat processor, who refused to be identified, claimed he had been told to pay $27,000 a month for halal certification or risk being banned from exporting.
Mr Stephen Kelly, an executive of the Japanese-owned Nippon Meat Packers in Queensland, said last year that MUI had already banned his abattoirs from selling meat to Indonesia because he had procured his “certification” from one of MUI’s Australian opposition certifiers, AHFS.
Meanwhile the Heart Foundation’s “tick of approval” is proving another fraudulent impost on embattled Aussies with “ticks” being thrown to pizzas, deep-fried chips and pies, if the right amount of money is paid of course.
MacDonald’s has forked out millions over the past eight years to have the Heart Foundation's “tick” of approval on their junk food.
The Heart Foundation is a (cough, cough) non-profit organisation but their “advisers”, “consultants” and executives drive very nice cars, live in very nice houses and take extended, very expensive and all exes paid overseas trips to study other "ticksters".
If this government was able to get rid of the carbon tax, Halal, Kosher and the “tick” taxes should be a piece of piss.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I know a lot of people don't like him, but one thing Larry Pickering is good at is reporting the FACTS without any outside influences:

Facts? And Larry Pickering in the same sentence?
You have to be joking

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Facts? And Larry Pickering in the same sentence?
You have to be joking

Nope. Facts. He reports them. You have to see through his opinion but the facts are always there.

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride

No you don't have to wait and see. Just read history. Most of the killing that has gone on throughout human history has been done in the name of one god or another.

For example, World War II. Although Hitler is often referred to as an atheist, he was actually born and raised a Catholic. The brown shirts did most of their recruiting in the early days of the Third Reich from Catholic churches. The Vatican supported and most probably helped finance Hitler's rise to power. Much of the symbolism, idols and ideology was straight out of the Roman Catholic Empire. Not to mention the totalitarian mind set. The Pope sent Hitler birthday cards during the War congratulating him on his success in conquering Europe. And of course lets not forget the fact that Hitler was hell bent on the outright extirpation of the Jews, or should I say, the "Christ killers".

The great city of Alexandria, a modern cosmopolitan city and center of learning for classical civilisation was conquered by first the Christians and then the Muslims. Each time the Great Library was burned to the ground, first in 391 AD by the order of Pope Theophilus and then again in 642 AD by the order of Caliph Omar. The words of his decree most telling, "If those books are in agreement with the Quran, we have no need of them; and if these are opposed to the Quran, destroy them." A perfect example how knowledge is the sworn enemy of faith, something that our old friend Hitler and his book burning buddies knew all too well. The loss of the library of Alexandria has come to symbolise the irretrievable loss of public knowledge, and some estimate that it had taken mankind some 12 centuries to recover the lost progress.

More recently we have religiously motivated genocide in what used to be Yugoslavia, Serbian Orthodox Christians & Croat Roman Catholics teaming up to exterminate Bosnian Muslims. It was billed in the media at the time as a war of race, but when you read between the lines you can see it for what it was, crusty old men of faith with god complexes trying to rid their world of the unbelievers.

Do I need to mention Ireland? Where the Protestants and the Catholics have been killing each other for millennia?

The Sunni, Shiite schism? Two branches of the same faith brutally murdering each other for centuries over who would succeed the prophet Muhammad, himself a character of fiction.

I'll end with a quote that sums it up pretty well in my opinion...

"With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion" - Steven Weinberg

Last edited: