Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, AGAIN

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Yup! Agreed! My parents didn't shelter me as a kid. I played Doom from when Dad got his 486 DX2 66 PC with soundblaster! It was THE best you could get back in the day. I would have been around 14 I guess. But even before then, I can remember as young as I have memories for watching action movies etc. You don't need much intelligence to distinguish between the real world and fantasy!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
lol - did you just make that up? The way you describe it isn't even accurate. If R18+ for games was introduced, everything currently classified at a certain level, will retain its classification. Everything deemed not suitable for classification (within the current system) can be reviewed and re-classified. And a lot of what's been deemed not suitable for classification would easily fall into an R18+ classification.

All state Attorneys General need to agree and so does the Federal Attorney General, and so far they do not.

We are getting a higher rating than MA, or atleast it was discussed very recently. However, most games that are currently MA would be pushed up and those that would be R would still be nowhere to be seen. Ill find the article it was about a month ago.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I'm sorry but you're wrong.... Yes there has been LOTS of discussion about getting an R18+ for games. No, nothing currently classified MA will get "pushed up". STOP talking out your arse.