Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

James' Vespers Blue VZ Alloytec

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Clean ride. Can't imagine that OTR doing that much though given the bends. Looks cheap and nasty.

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ, LN167 Turbo Hilux, VSII Ute
Clean ride. Can't imagine that OTR doing that much though given the bends. Looks cheap and nasty.

Cheers mate. Yer as I said earlier its not the best intake but for now its does its basic job. Ill replace it with a Ramjet or something decent when I can afford it. Gonna get one that can keep the MAF.

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
Question.. Should i keep going with this or just stop posting? Doesnt seem to be any interest in it. I feel like im wasting my time..

If you keep updating, i will keep reading. I check the VZ "Show Off Your Ride" daily :)

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
If you keep updating, i will keep reading. I check the VZ "Show Off Your Ride" daily :)

Thanks mate. I do the same thing. Always looking for inspiration :)

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Good job changing the engine mate good to see you have given new life to the car

Thanks. Im pretty happy with how it turned out. Apart from what I believe is a fuel pump problem on startup it runs and drives very well. Always loved my original VZ, feels good to drive it again especially after driving a shitty VS ute for 2 years

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not much has happened yet thanks to a massive power bill. Ordered my new suspension, Super Low king springs and GT Sport shortened shocks, should be here next month. I got my eyes on a new HSV toolbox aswell. Might be my xmas pressie to myself :)

Also does anyone know if you can change the title of the thread? Been trying to figure it out for ages cause I spelt Alloytec wrong lol.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Also does anyone know if you can change the title of the thread? Been trying to figure it out for ages cause I spelt Alloytec wrong lol.

You need to use the report function at the bottom of each post. I have changed it for you as someone else was nice enough to report on your behalf :)

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
You need to use the report function at the bottom of each post. I have changed it for you as someone else was nice enough to report on your behalf :)

Sweet. Thanks :)

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
So i scored myself some goodies today.

I got a set of Calais door cards with suede trim, Satin chrome door handles, boot liner and chrome number plate surround all in perfect condition and for a bargain price of $50 :)
Installed the boot bits this arvo, not going t install door cards just yet.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Also wired up my led DRLs. Only temporary till i get a new Calais front end
attachment.php