Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jaycar Response 6.5" 2 way into VY Berlina

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon
I struggle to make sense of your posts

Fair Enough Buddy, I didn't think it was that hard to understand.

dafuq????????

uh ok, don't know man, you tell me - I have no idea about audio apparently.

Relax a little dude...
keep-calm-and-pass-the-spliff-7.png

nice image, guess you enjoy the odd trip with mary jane heh ?

I think someone needs to ease up on the vino before making late night posts.

vino? I don't like vino pal - but this is what happens when I over step the mark in the audio section, I guess I got too excited - LOL!

Says the biggest keyboard warrior on this forum. Seriously dude take a chill pill, i think all that trance has got to your head

Cheers Jonesy - a common guy who doesnt post random **** like being from the northern beaches

When did it go to my head boy? , this I need an answer for, do you think "trance" is my only chosen genre of tunes? - LOL! grow up & stop trying to embarrass me - you're making a fool of yourself btw you have NFI about me so cut the crap. The virtual hero is within you from what I can surmise - go eat another kabab or 3 & tell everyone about that at 3am.
I seriously don't understand what just happened, but I think he's calling you out bro

calling no one out pal, just stating my mind at the time, that time has passed so get over it.

Calling who out? Showbags? Jonesy or me?

as above, what could possibly happen & why do I care - answer, I don't care, no one else cares & it is interesting seeing all these lame responses.

He's calling out Funbucket and Showbags I think (FB/SB), looks like he's giving you a crack too mate haha

who's is he ? - you say you've got the answers, but who asked you anyway? looks like you're you just joining in for the fun of it - the laugh is on you for even bothering to respond to this farce of post posts.

Oh well... I'll still sleep at night.

so will I as always I would not waste my time doing whatever it is that you people think - guess there are meat heads out there with no life etc, that would actually hunt someone down for what was it again - that's right - nothing.

Calling me out? For what? I don't understand?

as above man - nothing, pointless post you make - stick with the expert opinions, makes you look better than being apart of a low life slanging fest against one person.

Beats me mate. He called you guys 'keyboard heroes'. Just going off of what GEN3RATD said.

why bother with the old gang up on the one post, thing - so lame to read - very amusing to have spiked such a flurry of posts - you people mustn't have much else to do I guess.

My army is ready!
KeyboardWarriors.jpg

Cool Pic - suits this thread from after my offending post - the army of little boy heroes out to defame someone they have absolutely no idea about.

I thought there might be some sort of underlying vendetta between you guys we dont know about haha. Either way I see only one keyboard warrior

no vendetta at all, just a statement or three & it has nothing to do with Tasmaniak. This audio area is just proof that you either have to comment with absolute pinnacle knowledge or have no clue at all about audio. There is no in between, & I dare say SC would be tame compared to what transpires on here.

Anal. Bet its anal.

A Fag? LOL - Whatever you think joker (I don't want to know if that's your angle) - Anyways, well done little boys - you have not let me down or anyone else reading this thread down - proof that just one post brings the faceless hoards together to feeble attempt to bring someone down = FAIL.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Bring who down? What now? Oh for christs sake, between you and lowvpcal giving me an english lesson.... I give up! Lol

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Oh btw... the flurry of posts is us trying to figure out what the hell your banging on about.

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I give up = over it.

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
Fair Enough Buddy, I didn't think it was that hard to understand.

uh ok, don't know man, you tell me - I have no idea about audio apparently.

nice image, guess you enjoy the odd trip with mary jane heh ?

vino? I don't like vino pal - but this is what happens when I over step the mark in the audio section, I guess I got too excited - LOL!

When did it go to my head boy? , this I need an answer for, do you think "trance" is my only chosen genre of tunes? - LOL! grow up & stop trying to embarrass me - you're making a fool of yourself btw you have NFI about me so cut the crap. The virtual hero is within you from what I can surmise - go eat another kabab or 3 & tell everyone about that at 3am.

calling no one out pal, just stating my mind at the time, that time has passed so get over it.

as above, what could possibly happen & why do I care - answer, I don't care, no one else cares & it is interesting seeing all these lame responses.

who's is he ? - you say you've got the answers, but who asked you anyway? looks like you're you just joining in for the fun of it - the laugh is on you for even bothering to respond to this farce of post posts.

so will I as always I would not waste my time doing whatever it is that you people think - guess there are meat heads out there with no life etc, that would actually hunt someone down for what was it again - that's right - nothing.

as above man - nothing, pointless post you make - stick with the expert opinions, makes you look better than being apart of a low life slanging fest against one person.

why bother with the old gang up on the one post, thing - so lame to read - very amusing to have spiked such a flurry of posts - you people mustn't have much else to do I guess.

Cool Pic - suits this thread from after my offending post - the army of little boy heroes out to defame someone they have absolutely no idea about.

no vendetta at all, just a statement or three & it has nothing to do with Tasmaniak. This audio area is just proof that you either have to comment with absolute pinnacle knowledge or have no clue at all about audio. There is no in between, & I dare say SC would be tame compared to what transpires on here.

A Fag? LOL - Whatever you think joker (I don't want to know if that's your angle) - Anyways, well done little boys - you have not let me down or anyone else reading this thread down - proof that just one post brings the faceless hoards together to feeble attempt to bring someone down = FAIL.

Ahhh you make me laugh

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
FB/SB & you all other ####ing keyboard heroes - whoever the #### you are - YOU think I know nothing about music ? - LOL!!!! yes I have plenty mates here on the GC & far north being Cairns + loads for northern beaches NSW - deep south VIC etc etc etc - they all visited me last week for my 40th - > & yeh right - I'm an old #### by your standards) LOL -> just try me...

This part of your post was just asking for sh*t. Especially the last 3 words. You act pretty immature for a 40 year old...

Nobody even knows why you even posted that part. If you didn't then none of us wouldn't have even made fun of you.

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
This part of your post was just asking for sh*t. Especially the last 3 words. You act pretty immature for a 40 year old...

Nobody even knows why you even posted that part. If you didn't then none of us wouldn't have even made fun of you.

Point taken, no issue from me here - I will attempt to act more my age in future - when do we ever act our age though, that's the question - LOL