Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Great documentary.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Budget..... What a joke. Give the average person on $60k a $10 a week tax saving..... Wholllll that was well thought out????? Why not pay those billions in lost tax into reducing our debt. Treasurer want's us to spend up big and increase consumption. Well if the wife banks that $10 a week for the next 30 months we might be able to buy a new TV in 2 1/2 years time. Oh no that's right it will take three years because the debt is going so much that our purchasing price on a new TV from China will actually be $2k in June 2021......

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Is the beauty of Keynesian Economics. Print Currency to no end. Is not sustainable and all it does is robing every individual of their wealth by the loss of purchasing power.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Is the beauty of Keynesian Economics. Print Currency to no end. Is not sustainable and all it does is robing every individual of their wealth by the loss of purchasing power.

Or if you're the Aust Commonwealth Gov you just keep borrowing more money.... We know how well that worked out for Greece.... And the Gov have the ordacity to tell us spend all this extra money we will be getting.... I don't earn anywhere near $60k, not even half, so my tax savings will $3 a week if that. Oh good I will buy an extra ice coffee once a week from Coles Express on my way home from work..... That will help the economy......

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
You forgot the Romans and the German Weimar Republic. Venezuela is on the right track to oblivion. Printing Currency to no end to keep up.

Same in the US, all they are trying to do is increase the Velocity of Money. Is part of the cripple shell game the bankers play.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velocity_of_money

Mike Maloney on part 4 he explains it.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Excellet interview.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Your thoughts, opinions....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Lynette Zang with Tony K from NZ.

Episode 180 of the A Minute To Midnite Show. Lynette Zang joins Tony K. Lynette reveals some startling information about what is happening in the global economy. A digital SDR, an impending replacement of LIBOR, insolvent banks, and a global financial system that is on life support. Are the central Banksters attempting to put the pieces in place for a total reset of the financial system? And even more - are they creating the platform for a totally new system, to replace the current one?

Last edited: