Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I will just wait and see what happens before Dec 8.

As for Trump and his tax I don't believe he's very worried about that. People say he ows 400mil well he has enough to cover the bill lol. But I think everyone will find out he's not up for nearly that much.

Maybe people should stop chasing Trumps tax return and look at the big tech giants and you will be surprised. They make Trump look like a saint.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
While Sleepy Joe is taking money from massive companies that fleece everyone. Why did all these rich companies give the DNC money? Because they own K street.
Which rich companies? Again, zero sourcing from you, just parroting the latest Trump Jnr tweet. If you say it in CAPS, it is more believable you know.

So Trump doesn't (didn't) take any donor money from big companies?

Even as far back as April 1, in 10 US billionaires had supported Trump for re-election.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...cking-donald-trumps-campaign/?sh=12c606798992

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Which rich companies? Again, zero sourcing from you, just parroting the latest Trump Jnr tweet. If you say it in CAPS, it is more believable you know.

So Trump doesn't (didn't) take any donor money from big companies?

Even as far back as April 1, in 10 US billionaires had supported Trump for re-election.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...cking-donald-trumps-campaign/?sh=12c606798992
Why do I need to link proof? Are you suggesting Biden bank rolled his campaign with his own money? Get out of here clown.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Why do I need to link proof? Are you suggesting Biden bank rolled his campaign with his own money? Get out of here clown.
So people might listen to what you have to say
No
No

BTW: You are doing a sterling job of representing the losing side. I notice the other usual suspects who were in here touting great odds, sure bets beforehand are long gone.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Trumps lawyers are regularly having to water down Trumps claims of rampant voter fraud. Unlike Trump they have to substantiate their claims.

Where have you got to Tailgunner? No early retirement now, back to the Alimak, see if you can get a bit more overtime. Another option would be to get a job up the front of the plane. You would be able to see things first hand rather than rely on what others say.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Where have you got to Tailgunner? No early retirement now, back to the Alimak, see if you can get a bit more overtime. Another option would be to get a job up the front of the plane. You would be able to see things first hand rather than rely on what others say.
See you back here Nov 4th.

Haha - you won't show.
If you do, I'll be the guy in the MAGA hat doing a Victory Lap. Won't be able to miss me!
Obviously keeping his powder dry for the next "Biden Bombshell" or "Democrat Deception"
Or no internet in the shed after the missus found out where the holiday fund went.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So people might listen to what you have to say
No
No

BTW: You are doing a sterling job of representing the losing side. I notice the other usual suspects who were in here touting great odds, sure bets beforehand are long gone.
look I think biden will win but trump is well within his rights to challenge the election. you're just a one eyed bandit that is anti trump, I'm capable of seeing both sides arguments unlike yourself.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Trump has every right to challenge the election results and I don't think anyone is denying him that. Perhaps if he told the truth once in a while it wouldn't harm his case. He is causing embarrassment for all concerned with his constant lying. I believe he knows that the long knives will be after him once he is no longer president and that is his main concern. There is talk that he will attempt to pardon himself.