Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Yes some VP's go on to become President but that does not take away from the fact that the VP exists for the express purpose of been ready to stand in should the President become incapacitated. A VP is not elected, they are only a running mate on the ticket of the Presidential nominee.

Not everything in life is a Democrat conspiracy :)
Biden was incapacitated when he left the VP office. And yes, the VP isn't directly elected but is an integral part of the election strategy. A Female minority was deliberately chosen to garner more votes. Simples.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
The debate was many things, I suggest it wasn't a win for anyone, not democracy or for either party. One senile old fool and the other lying old fool who's only saving grace is that he can string more than a few words together even if they are all lies.

Ignoring all the GOP/Democratic BS the world does not need or deserve another Trump Presidency.
been very busy at home so only half way through debate
trump looked hostile on entering, and quite worn down
Biden needs to retire. the people forcing him along should be ashamed, that is cruel
moderators were much more professional than i expected
edit= trump did not answer questions put to him, rather wanted to make a speech
still trying to find the lies that trump told
what are they
biden told a few

Last edited:

SSFUNKEL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX 202, VR BT1, VZ SS 6.0 GEN IV
New thread started. Old one was a bit big.

Ban on naughty corner, Easter parades | News.com.au

...the above link is a joke. It is no wonder we are seeing such poor literacy and maths skills coming out of schols. No longer is discipline something that helps children, instead, discipline is evil that gives us thegenerations we have...
Laughs in Hitler.~ ''I Told you so''.

Attachments

• DSC02434.JPG
    DSC02434.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 13

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
been very busy at home so only half way through debate
trump looked hostile on entering, and quite worn down
Biden needs to retire. the people forcing him along should be ashamed, that is cruel
moderators were much more professional than i expected
edit= trump did not answer questions put to him, rather wanted to make a speech
still trying to find the lies that trump told
what are they
biden told a few

But Biden doesn't lie, He said it himself. Lol

Saw a bit of him talking at a rally after the debate. He must have had a nap as he didn't stammer or mumble while talking

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
But Biden doesn't lie, He said it himself
Biden claimed Thursday night that Border Patrol endorsed him and his “position” on immigration
The National Border Patrol Union reiterated their stance in a short statement posted to X, formerly Twitter: “To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden.”
Everytime Biden speaks its lies. So what lies did Trump tell?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I watched some of the debate and both parties couldn't have picked worse people to run for president...

I will say though, Trump is a better speaker than Biden, who struggles to form words and put sentences together...

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Look online at any major news website for the list of Trump Lies.

Sadly, neither of these geriatrics should be standing for President. 2 former Presidents, Clinton and Bush recently commented that they are both younger than Biden/Trump and they both feel they (themselves) are too old to be President again now. Interesting comments from 2 former Presidents.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1

Sadly, neither of these geriatrics should be standing for President. 2 former Presidents, Clinton and Bush recently commented that they are both younger than Biden/Trump and they both feel they (themselves) are too old to be President again now. Interesting comments from 2 former Presidents.
i checked most of them were wrong

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line

When you look back at former US presidents, You can see how much they aged during their time in office. Especially Obama, He looked the worst of them.
I really doubt Biden would last another 4 years, And Trump wouldn't be far behind him

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
It's funny, I made the exact same comment about how Presidents age physically to someone last night. It really is quite noticeable. Except Trump or Biden that is, Trump with his fake spray tan and hair and Biden is just old and decrepit so no real change to be seen.