Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Look online at any major news website for the list of Trump Lies.
Yes, Trump is a compulsive liar but is a better speaker and funnier IMO... Personally I don't really care who wins as I'm an Australian citizen who's never voted in a US election or lived in the 'land of the free'

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Funny and compulsive liar are not good personal attributes for someone who's running for President of the US unfortunately. It's a sad reality that politics in the US effects us all eventually.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Screenshot_20240702-114405.png

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute & VF SSV Redline II
It’s comical that Trump & Biden are the chosen ones to lead their parties.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Caught a bit on the news, Trump is immune from prosecution for his election antics....He is also going to try have his conviction for the hush money overturned using the same immunity rule

To me, it shows he is guilty..,You don't go for immunity against prosecution if you are innocient as he is claiming.....

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Caught a bit on the news, Trump is immune from prosecution for his election antics....He is also going to try have his conviction for the hush money overturned using the same immunity rule

To me, it shows he is guilty..,You don't go for immunity against prosecution if you are innocient as he is claiming.....

Maybe Joe can now have Don eliminated?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
LOl, I was thinking the same thing, if the President has immunity for official acts he could "solve" that issue right now and be immune from prosecution.

He can't claim immunity for personal acts, what he did trying to get elected or at his company does not fall under official acts of the US President.

The ruling doesn't actually help Trump that much, what SCOTUS did do however is wait until the last sitting day to issue their ruling helping to delay the various court cases.

It's a bad decision putting the President above the law for official acts.