Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Posting in the Political thread as it's about so called "political correctness".

We all knows it's gone off the charts crazy but this one takes the cake!

UNSW is apparently now teaching that Captain Cook didn't discover Australia. His arrival signifies the start of the "invasion period". Along with that comes the "pre-invasion period" and the "post-invasion period".

ARGH!!!! FFS!!!!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
I think someone should start a party called "None Of The Above" would probably win 90% of the vote for the name alone. The problem is now we don't even have a choice its Labor or Turnbull who in lefter than Bill. Turnbull wanted the PM's job now doesn't know what to do with it. I mean i used to be indecisive but now i don't know i can't decide. Nothing good can come with politicians like these.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I think someone should start a party called "None Of The Above" would probably win 90% of the vote for the name alone.

LMAO!!! That's gold!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I think someone should start a party called "None Of The Above" would probably win 90% of the vote for the name alone. The problem is now we don't even have a choice its Labor or Turnbull who in lefter than Bill. Turnbull wanted the PM's job now doesn't know what to do with it. I mean i used to be indecisive but now i don't know i can't decide. Nothing good can come with politicians like these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
I would hope that a university isn't teaching that Captain Cook discovered Australia!

me too it was the Rainbow Serpent

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
If Cook "invaded" Australia, what then did Dampier and Tasman do nearly 200 years earlier? Stop in for tea?

The last time I looked, all Cook did was explore the eastern coastline and land at a few points along the way. He may well have claimed this continent for England but I hardly think that constitutes an invasion.

Last edited:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I just find it humerous that we have this big deal about "invading" Australia.

This entire planet has been forged out of conquest and resettlement. So, if you want to call it invasion, who cares and what are you going to do about it?

Do countries who lived under the Roman Empire still cry about Caesar?

The patterns of population clearly indicate that Australia was settled.

The fact remains that if the English did not do it, the French, Dutch and Spanish were all racing here and they would have done FAR worse. If anyone thinks that in 2016, Australia would be unsettled and primitive they are simply deluded. Its time to put away this nonsense, accept that we live in a Western, 21st Century world and either get with the program or go live in a mud brick house without your handouts and iphones. That goes for the idiots driving this change to.