Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Martin A Armstron is an Economist, he only analyzes data and facts. Here is in a nutshell. The rest is propaganda and biases.

QUESTION: How can you support Trump when he tried to overturn electoral college votes? That’s illegal and tyrannical.
WG

ANSWER: You are speaking out of your hatred for Trump. You should have looked at the issues rather than the people. This is not about Trump and you have just been manipulated into hating Trump so you will always support the opposite. The truth is, the Democrats in the House tried it in 2017 to strike Alabama’s votes for Donald Trump as they did regarding Georgia. Barbara Boxer tried to strike Ohio for George Bush back in 2005. If Trump does it, it is tyrannical. But if the Democrats do it, nobody says anything.

Look, Trump has not conceded because the Constitution maintains that the state legislators pick the electors, not the governor. In addition, the House of Representatives in combination with the United States Senate has the lawful authority to accept or reject Electoral College vote submissions. If there is confirmed fraud, they do not have to accept the electoral college.

To me, this entire election process is unconstitutional because there are no federal uniform requirements. This is a complete mess. No doubt you objected to the Electoral College in 2016. If we allocate the votes according to the popular vote, then Biden 63.5% (11,109,764) of the vote against Trump’s 34.3% (6,005,961). So it was California that put Biden over the 270 with its 55 votes. If you want a popular vote, then they should have allocated 19 votes to Trump.

I also warned that dead people routinely vote in Michigan and Chicago especially. A simple online voting system could easily be created, eliminating Dominion Voting, which was Canadian to begin with and it is cross-referenced to the tax records. If they are not filing taxes, then they do not vote. That eliminates duplicate voting, illegal aliens, and dead people. If you can buy from Amazon in a secure manner, why can’t we vote the same way? Then there can’t be allegations of fraud.

The refusal of the Supreme Court to hear the Texas case was an outrage and a disgrace to the nation and the world. Now both sides will forever claim they won and that means the ONLY solution will be violence. So, I suppose if you hate Trump that much, are you willing to risk your life in a street battle? For that day will come. Guess you better buy some ammo.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
He said...

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” he said.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
The fact is that voter fraud was commited, there is a large amount of witensses, hard evidence, video footage, sworn affidavits, etc... plenty enough to at least start an investigation. Why the courts are rejecting the evidence and cases is beyond me.

Because no "evidence" is being shown, purely people claiming it occurred. Independent reviews by DoJ, FBI, even the team of South American country observers found nothing. But some nutjob on youtube/bitchute ( :rolleyes: ) puts a poorly written report on fraud and its obviously true.
  • What does an sworn affidavit really prove? Your willing to go to jail for perjury if found out.
  • Where were the videos taken, and when, and by who?
  • "hard evidence"
Put up or shut up.

Martin A Armstrong is an Economist, he only analyzes data and facts. Here is in a nutshell. The rest is propaganda and biases.

Hmm not heard of him.

*Searches*

"Martin Arthur Armstrong is an American self-taught economic forecaster and convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for cheating investors out of $700 million and hiding $15 million in assets from regulators "

Oh OK another reliable source then....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail

On his defense, that was pure BS, he was not charged. He was in jail for that long for contempt by a fed judge. Why he was that long in jail? Because was getting presured to give up his Confidence Computer Model. Eventually was released because could not be proved the bogus accusations. This chap travels the world and offer seminars, also give advice to head of states.

With the Iron Lady.

download.jpeg.jpg

images.jpeg.jpg

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
This chap travels the world and offer seminars

And no fraudulent person has ever done those things......

Buy a seat at my seminar, and my book, and my video. And my 100 step guide to making as much money as me.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Trump is of the how could anyone beat me opinion. If someone does beat me it must be fraud. I think the best thing he could do for himself is grant himself a pardon. That way he could avoid the mountain of charges we hear about. He could then stand again in 2024. Hopefully even his redneck support will have waned by then

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Because no "evidence" is being shown, purely people claiming it occurred. Independent reviews by DoJ, FBI, even the team of South American country observers found nothing. But some nutjob on youtube/bitchute ( :rolleyes: ) puts a poorly written report on fraud and its obviously true.
  • What does an sworn affidavit really prove? Your willing to go to jail for perjury if found out.
  • Where were the videos taken, and when, and by who?
  • "hard evidence"
Put up or shut up.

Hmm not heard of him.

*Searches*

"Martin Arthur Armstrong is an American self-taught economic forecaster and convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for cheating investors out of $700 million and hiding $15 million in assets from regulators "

Oh OK another reliable source then....

It's spelt gaol.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
On his defense, that was pure BS, he was not charged. He was in jail for that long for contempt by a fed judge. Why he was that long in jail? Because was getting presured to give up his Confidence Computer Model. Eventually was released because could not be proved the bogus accusations. This chap travels the world and offer seminars, also give advice to head of states.

With the Iron Lady.

View attachment 217393

View attachment 217392
Skydrol, you seem to have a bad case of Trump speaks. If those charges against Armstrong were not true then Wikipedia would be forced to remove them, issue an apology and pay damages. Why has this not happened?