Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Maybe the issue is you trying to categorise everything into left and right all the time.

I try and categorise everything into logical and not logical. Both sides seem to have their illogical shibboleths that they clutch onto despite evidence to the contrary.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
In every town there are people who know people, people whose friend, people who heard and people who have read on the net who know of somebody who heard a rumour of that some kid is identifying as something else.

And it’s been going on for decades. I can even recall some people who apparently even identify as a machine! According to the locals, there was a girl they referred to as the ‘bike’. I don’t fully understand it myself. :cool:

Last edited:

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
True or not who knows but it makes a good story. Biden has warned Israel against attacking Haifa. Bet they listen to him this time.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
True or not who knows but it makes a good story. Biden has warned Israel against attacking Haifa. Bet they listen to him this time.

It was confirmed by the press secretary that is a habitual miss truth speaker her self, that he was blatantly telling BS.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
In every town there are people who know people, people whose friend, people who heard and people who have read on the net who know of somebody who heard a rumour of that some kid is identifying as something else.

Yet, this isn't a case of my neighbour's bridge club friend's great grandfather's stepson knows someone.

This is my daughter's lived experience.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
For those who have trouble comprehending what "woke" is or means, I'll introduce you to this comedian who identifies as "Ricky Gervais".

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
For those who have trouble comprehending what "woke" is or means, I'll introduce you to this comedian who identifies as "Ricky Gervais".
Love Ricky. Cleverest comedian ever.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67