Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jeff's 2004 VZ Acclaim

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
sweet, make it all new looking again, then give it a massive wax and she be good as new. does it feel really different being back up high again?
i wrote was instead of wax, just thought id fix that up lol
Haha yeah thats true. it does a little,good to be back doing more than 5k's over speed bumps etc. :p

i bet it is good to be travelling over speed humps at a normal speed, you should of left them in for the cruise on saturday lol

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
i wrote was instead of wax, just thought id fix that up lol,i bet it is good to be travelling over speed humps at a normal speed, you should of left them in for the cruise on saturday lol

Haha.nah paint has been removed so will need a respray most likely :( big area for touch up paint.plus good excuse to get rid of the stone chips etc.

haha.was thinking of putting the springs back in for the cruise :thumbsup:

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Haha.nah paint has been removed so will need a respray most likely :( big area for touch up paint.plus good excuse to get rid of the stone chips etc.

haha.was thinking of putting the springs back in for the cruise :thumbsup:

sweet as, should get a spac front bumper instead... just a thought. and if you get it in black itll be cheaper then painting yours and will look better.
i like the way you think, should be different put it on the left or the right, start a new trend, instead of towing an invisble caravan it can be haviing an extremely heavy passenger lol

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
sweet as, should get a spac front bumper instead... just a thought. and if you get it in black itll be cheaper then painting yours and will look better.
i like the way you think, should be different put it on the left or the right, start a new trend, instead of towing an invisble caravan it can be haviing an extremely heavy passenger lol

Haha. i like the new bumper idea.i'll see what i can see :thumbsup: $350-400 for a respray seems a tad much

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Haha. i like the new bumper idea.i'll see what i can see :thumbsup: $350-400 for a respray seems a tad much

yea that is a tad much, hopefully those wreckers numbers i gave you can help you out, theyve helped me out a fair bit in the past and probably the future as well.

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
yea that is a tad much, hopefully those wreckers numbers i gave you can help you out, theyve helped me out a fair bit in the past and probably the future as well.

Yeah. Thanks again, i hope they do, been busy all day yesterday so i'll give them a call after some sleep hopefully :thumbsup: haha

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
that last photo makes the scratch look not as bad as whit it really is.
just get some permanent marker and colour it in, that is what i did with my mirrors, they had scratches but a little blue marker and noone knows the difference