Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] JL 5ch amp, single din pocket VY, alpine to iso - iso to holden leads, polk momo sub

revhead2011

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S II
ITEM: JL 5ch amp XD700/5 all original in box (used for only 6ish months then sold car)

CONDITION: Used (as new condition)

PRICE: Negotiable $450

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up/meet half way

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

OTHER INFO: amp is fantastic. Small and compact with plenty of good quality power. JL make fantastic products. Lots of tune-ability options. 100% working order. Comes with all original manuals, box etc..

PICTURES: please PM me with your interest and i will email you high quality pictures. Thank you

ITEM: Polk MOMO sub MM1240dvc 12"

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: Negotiable $150

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up/meet half way

OTHER INFO: great sub that puts out nice good quality bass and still packs a nice punch for those bass heavy songs. 100% working order, all original box and manuals. Sold without a box as I have already sold that. (Box was custom made and port tuned to 33Hz from memory, sounds great) Polk MOMO is a great high quality product, can’t go wrong.

PICTURES: please PM me with your interest and i will email you high quality pictures. Thank you

ITEM: Alpine ISO leads

PRICE: $20

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up

OTHER INFO: I used these in my VY, worked great, simple plug and play. don’t have to worry about any soldering or wiring diagrams!

ITEM: Single DIN mounting pocket. I had it in my VY

PRICE: $30

OTHER INFO: fits perfectly! Simply snaps into place. Head unit just screws straight into the side mounting plates on the inside of the pocket/fascia and it slides and snaps firmly into place. No scratches or marks, new condition, original box, instructions, and screws.

ITEM: amp mounting panel for boot. I had this in my vy but many commodores have the same boot layout so will fit many models

PRICE: $30

OTHER INFO: a nice neat way to mount and display your amp and it also gets it out of the way so you have plenty of boot space. Simply screws into the top of the boot interior panel with one self tapping screw giving it a nice snug fit. Carpet is in excellent clean condition.

PICTURES: please PM me with your interest and I will email you high quality pictures. Thank you