Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joke of the Day

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Screenshot_20211217-211723_Brave.jpg

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV M6, VF2 LS3 Calais V, VZ 6L M6 Crewie
A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.
At a Breaking morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.
'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like “X” and “Y” and refer to themselves as “unknowns” but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer
Isosceles used to say, “There are 3 sides to every triangle.“
When asked to comment on the arrest, the President said, “If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would havegiven us more fingers and toes.”
White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President.
It is believed that another Nobel Prize will follow.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Wow, I didn’t think footballs were worth that much!

The joke comes from the rivalry of the US Army Vs US Navy college football games. With a pun based on the Afghanistan shît show.

The Babylon Bee is a parody site.

Same as The Onion.

A lot of people get fooled with their parodies. They can make some stuff beliveable; they are that good.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Olaf the Viking is shopping at a supermarket when he comes across an old lady in a wheelchair, almost in tears.
"What's the matter?" asks Olaf.
"Oh," sobs the old lady. "I want to have a look at the frozen puddings but, as you can see, there are three steps down into the chiller cabinets."
"No problem," says Olaf, lifting her onto his back. "I'll take you."
Olaf strolls through the chiller cabinets with the old lady on his back. She selects several puddings and puts them in the basket he is carrying for her.
At the other end the old lady's husband is waiting with her wheelchair.
"I'd really like to thank you," says the old woman as Olaf sets her back down in the chair, "but I don't even know who you are!"
Olaf just waves and walks off.
"I was really worried about you," comments the woman's husband. "What have you been doing?"
"I've been through the desserts on a Norse with no name."

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
I went for a job at the Royal Mail sorting office yesterday. After the interview I was given a tour of the depot.
I asked the guy taking the tour "What's that machine?"
"That's the Acme 3000 Auto Sorter System. It can sort 150,000 letters an hour and it's 99.5% accurate. It's controlled by 12 supercomputers, each of which is 5000 times more powerful than an average desktop PC. It has over 15,000 state-of-the-art optical location identification sensors, contains enough circuit boards to entirely cover the pitch at the new Wembley stadium and it has 200 miles of fibre-optic cable. It cost over £100 million to develop," he boasted proudly.
"What happens to the letters after it's finished sorting them?" I asked.
"We give them to a bloke on a push bike."
1f92a.png
1f602.png

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
She stood outside the door, her suitcase down by her side, as I pleaded with her one last time...
"Don't leave me, darling! Don't throw away all those years we've shared together"
"It's too late!" she replied, "you've insulted me for the last time"
And with that she turned, picked up her suitcase, and wobbled out of my life forever!!..
1f61d.png
1f923.png

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wasn't paying my wife much attention , as it was her birthday I decided I would give her a ring , that started another row Because I rang her from the pub.