Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I hate that saying but it fits this thread.

Anybody else noticed how quiet the forum has been since Raj was banned?

He might be a professional PITA but he certainly engenders "debate" when he's active.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
I hate that saying but it fits this thread.

He might be a professional PITA but he certainly engenders "debate" when he's active.

Prefer the much more respectful and thoughtful debate there has been recently.

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Forums have been quieter.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Prefer the much more respectful and thoughtful debate there has been recently.

No question about the debate being more subdued and less abrasive lately. Most of us are willing and able to appreciate differing opinions without flaming the thread.

It's just soooo quiet at present i think it needs an infusion of passion.

Perhaps not Raj's brand of passion though.

R

Risky

Lol yeah it's a bit quiet, but Raj lacked respect of other forum members opinions & played the keyboard warrior.

He's either playing Call Of Duty or polishing his Chevy badged Daewoo Matiz.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

That is a very gentleman like way to put it Calaber considering the way he had replied to you several times in different threads.

Raj lacked respect of other forum members opinions & played the keyboard warrior.

Also a very gentleman like way to put things Risky and absolutely spot on too.

I usually check in on a daily basis to see what is going on and I have noticed that the forum has been a lot quieter lately.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
He was very good at sparking discussion and outlining alternative points of view to the majority.I have to say, he generally articulates his point of view quite well.

A bit of excitement on the forum is good. JC is much more 'alive' than other forums at the moment, and I think that has a lot to do with the amount of off topic discussion. Definitely one of JC's strengths.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I will just tell it how I saw Raj myself:
Raj was the most arrogant, self centred, egotistical, know it all arse hat on the forum, with a masters degree as a keyboard warrior and troll.
His specialty was to troll and create drama and disagreements in threads and basically just stir up ****.
If you had a different opinion to him, you had to strap yourself into your seat with a harness and hold on if you posted in the same thread, because you new there would be a tirade of "RAJ FACTS & KNOWLEDGE" coming any time soon.
There was nothing you could post, that would have him understand your opinion or see the point you were trying to make if it didn't align with his way of thinking.
Basically it was I'm right, you're wrong and you were just stupid with him, there was no inbetween.
One other thing:
I had been directed to the forum (By Googling Stuff) before joining up and becoming a member, and you know what really stands out the most to me about Raj:
I have never seen a post from him where he had offered any advice to help resolve any mechanical or electrical type issues that other members were having, like I have already said: He was just a "keyboard warrior and troll"
Good riddance to you Raj and here is my send off salute: :upyours: and you can :kissmy: our collective asses.

Last edited:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
heh, didn't notice he was gone - tbh most of his arguments fell in a heap with a stiff breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.