Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Juzo's 05 Impulse blue VZ SS

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Ok bit of an update.
Got my factory headunit mod done. Sounds absolutely mint and was well worth the money. I'd recommend this to anyone looking at it.
RIMG0235.jpg

victor71

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Commodore Ute
whats the headunit mod do? ipod compatibility by the looks of it? how much it set u back

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
whats the headunit mod do? ipod compatibility by the looks of it? how much it set u back

$150. Yep it's now ipod compatible and sounds mint, well worth the $$$

Sweet ride Juzo!

I love the VZ's in that colour... :thumbsup:

Cheers davey:thumbsup:
I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love the colour, hate the fact that the marks are easy to see;)

G33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 5spd 3.6L
$150. Yep it's now ipod compatible and sounds mint, well worth the $$$

Cheers davey:thumbsup:
I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love the colour, hate the fact that the marks are easy to see;)

Wow awesome car. I totally understand about the colour, and the fact now i see more of the impulse blue everywhere now. Probably cause i have one and notice it more.

I was looking at the headunit mod for my Iphone. Was looking at the ones on ebay but they were heaps more than $150. Where did ya get yours from? and is it iphone compatible or just ipod?

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wow awesome car. I totally understand about the colour, and the fact now i see more of the impulse blue everywhere now. Probably cause i have one and notice it more.

I was looking at the headunit mod for my Iphone. Was looking at the ones on ebay but they were heaps more than $150. Where did ya get yours from? and is it iphone compatible or just ipod?

Sorry, i know this is waaaaay late but i'd thought i'd reply just in case.:)
Mine was done by a guy in adelaide. Sent it over and it was back within the week, very happy with the result and well worth the money.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Finally just had the seat bolster repaired in the drivers seat. New back cover also, which was $246 just for that!:bomb:

Seat feels wierd to sit in now, lol. New back section for the exhaust coming soon, and maaaabye some new wheels but haven't decided on that just yet.:idea3:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Different catback on now, sounds more deeper than before which is good. Raided it off my brothers which he traded on a sportswagon so got in early :)
Goes in tomorrow week to be lowered. Jury's still out on 19's, still undecided. :(

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok, lowered it today:) Bugger paying someone so my brother and i did the job, took only an hour and a half to complete the job :)
Sits well now, and handles good too. Didn't want to go overboard and go too low so i'm really happy with it. Overall it sits a tad lower at the front and around an inch at the rear.
Pedders sports ryder is what was used to do the job, now some pics!

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg