Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

KABUL Afghanistan and the Taliban (I call them TelevisionBan)

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
dosnt take much since the taliban is in with china now so... china now has the ability to get a blackhawk or any left over equipment and reverse engineer it and check out all the tech onboard, very big loss to the free world it should have all been destroyed if it was left there
China can reverse engineer anything, doesn't make it reliable though.
Most of their aircraft engines are poor copies of Ukrainian engines, which are poor copies of western engines...

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
China can reverse engineer anything, doesn't make it reliable though.
Most of their aircraft engines are poor copies of Ukrainian engines, which are poor copies of western engines...
they may not make copies but the knowledge of how the enemy operates is invaluable in a conflict

Zehq

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF2 SV6 Black
they may not make copies but the knowledge of how the enemy operates is invaluable in a conflict
This is true, the US for example had an operation to snake a Hind from the Libyans. It worked and the US had a functional Hind to toy around with.

However it is worth noting that the equipment left in Afghanistan is either outdated equipment or equipment that has most likely already been acquired by a hostile nation. China is a former operator of Black Hawks.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Every nation knows what every other nation has, this isn't a "Red October" or "Firefox" senario

Maintenance, skills and parts is the key words people are missing

Keeping equipment serviceable takes alot of skill, maintenance and logistics

No really threat equipment that was left was serviceable

A helicoptes or vehicle, that has had rotors, computers, engine parts removed or destroyed are #instapaperweights

Look at all the equipment that was left by the Brits, and Russkies in previous conflicts

They don't have the parts or tech or know how to fix or keep it running

In the end, if they start playing up, the "eyes" in the sky can will, and do terminate anything that they think looks like a threat

Keeping a war machine functioning takes skill, knowledge and parts, without these they are #instapaperweights

This doesn't stop people from trying to pick holes in everything for #instalikes

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
One of my favourite movie scenes is from 'Independance Day' ............ an alcoholic crop-duster pilot jumps into a F18 Hornet and destroys the alien mothership ....... simples. Ain't necessarily so that the Taliban can do similar.

Hey Yanks I will give you a tip.

Last Night I watch a great 4K movie and it was called "13 Hours". Now this movies was taken from what actually happened in "Benghazi" Yes the true story of six CIA security contractors who bucked orders to save American lives when Libyan militants attacked the U.S. embassy in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. .
Now Yanks, Contact Hollywood and find good action directors to make a true story Movie and you can call it what every you want but I say call it "7 DAYS" and whilst you are at it get the Best Video Men and some woman as they will complain yes get at least 20 or more (Use 8K Redray Cameras) of them to take good video and go and blow all those Planes and Helicopters up in Afghanistan. Maybe get Arnie to go in the Hangers to blow up some Helicopters that are hiding.
Yes your can say on the Movie these are the Actual video that was taken of C130, C17 blowing up, + all the helicopters, BOOOOOOOM, POWWWWWW.
You can get Action actors like Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham , Arnold Schwarzenegger, Yeah I love Arnie, Mel Gibson, Dolph Lundgren, Bruce Willis, and others. You will have no trouble of getting Afghan Actors as you saved thousands of them.
I say it will be a GREAT Movie so start getting the Movie writers up to speed to write a good story and yes you can have a sex scene too for the Hetero's and to keep the gay people happy you also have two Taliban bum jack each other.
Go for it!! You will make plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lex