Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Keeping 'weapons' in your car

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I never really thought about using the steering club lock as a weapon, I always have mine just sitting on my passenger seat while I'm driving & I always lock it into the handle when driving, then attach to wheel when parked etc so it's always in reach while in the car. Unless someone mugged me while I was getting in/out of the car, but that's what my coughcough is for

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Yeh got one, but I meant the Fire extingusher because if you blow power in someone face they will be screwed, and when you call the cops dey just look for someone with white powder on them.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Unless they decide to gouge their eyes out:

"A 28-year-old Orange woman who reportedly ran naked through a motel, inhaled fumes from a fire extinguisher and attempted to gouge out one of her eyes is still in intensive care, police said Wednesday.

Police found blood on the floor and the screen pulled from the window when they entered the room.

The woman was found naked in the bathtub attempting to inhale the fumes from a fire extinguisher and scratching at one of her eyes so intensely that it was nearly ripped from the socket, Manley said."

Woman inhales fire extinguisher fumes, gouges eye | woman, fire, extinguisher - News - The Orange County Register

7nTnr.png

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Unless they decide to gouge their eyes out:

"A 28-year-old Orange woman who reportedly ran naked through a motel, inhaled fumes from a fire extinguisher and attempted to gouge out one of her eyes is still in intensive care, police said Wednesday.

Police found blood on the floor and the screen pulled from the window when they entered the room.

The woman was found naked in the bathtub attempting to inhale the fumes from a fire extinguisher and scratching at one of her eyes so intensely that it was nearly ripped from the socket, Manley said."

Woman inhales fire extinguisher fumes, gouges eye | woman, fire, extinguisher - News - The Orange County Register

7nTnr.png

Make the crime beat himself up noice.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
Yeh got one, but I meant the Fire extingusher because if you blow power in someone face they will be screwed, and when you call the cops dey just look for someone with white powder on them.

Problem is the cops are too busy with defects and anything that requires the same effort as lifting a paper clip. Unless it happens in the police station you might as well just flog your attacker and never speak of it again.

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
i keep a trolley pole in my vz ute it tucks nicely between passenger seat and centre console but if cops pull me over and ask i say its for getting my wheels nuts of seeing as it fitts perfectley over the original tyre lever so acts as an exstension for more leaverage :)