Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kicker cvr blueprints?

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
yeah it will... but that dosnt mean it wont work? the box dimentions are all correct for it...

it will be tight like this>

O1omz.jpg

a sub i sold to my friend then he blamed me when he blew it.

but im pretty sure the box you are getting is going to be like double the size of that one lol

Jake.7410

Reaction score
Members Ride
it will be tight like this>

O1omz.jpg

a sub i sold to my friend then he blamed me when he blew it.

but im pretty sure the box you are getting is going to be like double the size of that one lol

holy s*** that is tiny.... ahahaha nah mines got the proper specs and everything for the sub hahaha

EDIT: did you have to give this guy your phone number when you bought off him?

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
holy s*** that is tiny.... ahahaha nah mines got the proper specs and everything for the sub hahaha

EDIT: did you have to give this guy your phone number when you bought off him?

wait, what? i was at school when i sold him the woofer, he was a in a year below me and we were friends, then he built that box for it and then he blew it and i think he over powered it aswell. the sub couldnt handle it because it couldnt breathe in that little box then he said i was pushing them to hard.

well thats what i believe what happened anyway^

Jake.7410

Reaction score
Members Ride
wait, what? i was at school when i sold him the woofer, he was a in a year below me and we were friends, then he built that box for it and then he blew it and i think he over powered it aswell. the sub couldnt handle it because it couldnt breathe in that little box then he said i was pushing them to hard.

well thats what i believe what happened anyway^

Yeah that sounds about right hahaha you can build a sealed box that small for a sub that big hahaha and then on top of that, over power it