Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kuzman's Supercharged SV6

MACE

Reaction score
Alright, I'll kill off my clutch first then haha. Organised with the seller to pay and pick it up by the end of january. So hoping i'll have the cash by then, otherwise looks like I'm sticking with the NA club :( but doubt that will be the case. If I didn't already spend $$ on my audio system, cats and underdrive pulley I reckon I would have been fine haha. Oh well.

EDIT: when do you think CAMS will happen Steve? Do em before or after S/C??

As for when they're done, ideally at the same time, so we can get the tune sorted in one go. This aside though what ever suits you I guess

Cheers,
Steve

VTProductions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE BERLINA 07
They are a retailer, they sell to exhaust shops and the like. They don't fit it themselves, why I took it to a workshop and had it done for me. It will work out cheaper that way, as normally the exhaust shop makes a profit off the headers, I was quoted $500 for headers, then $200 installed.

wat do i say to buy it of them

Hektic

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV Ignition Orange

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
mate it looks amazing, where did ypu get the hardtop from? was it factory or? and can you see much out of the window? cheers

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute

Last edited: