Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

law with window washer bottle

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
jules said:
that's pretty tighta**ed to fine you for an empty bottle.
yeah the same cop pulled me over every friday nite for 3 months tryin to get me dui.
it was the only thing that he could get me for. i only had a 77 model galant s/w but it was in good nick and he couldnt pick anything else.
I ended up settin the prick up and he was then transfered. I sculled 2 scoonners of dry ginger ale with no ice while my mate sculled 2 scooners of vb. I drove around the corner and pulled up and waited. 2 seconds later he was behind me. Imagine his suprise when the test came up 0.00.

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
check out this link it looks like its just what your looking for

streetcomodores.com.diyarticles2.htm

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
If you want to take it off for cold air intake, don't do it. Suggestion, you can move the bottle lower, I did that in my VR, drilled new holes and sweet. But its not worth taking it off for some little mod.

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
big_stretch said:
are you trying to make a cold air intake?...i noticed all that crap was in the way when i was making mine...(not that all that stuff is really crap)...

yeh thats what i want to do. how did all you peoples go about it?

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Well cold air intake, if you want to pipe it YES, there is a lot of stuff in the way. But If you cut the bottom of the box, you have the washer bottle, nothing else. Thats if you want to use the wheels wind affest as I call it.

digisol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Landcruiser
I kinda like washin the bugs off the screen, and if ya can't make a decent CAI without having to move the washer bottle "your not even trying"

Read the post on homemade CAI, it does work.

The 40mm ID hose will not foul with the air tank "the round bubble thingy" letalone the washer bottle.