Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Losh's house build 5 years in the making

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Yeah. But. The SS.

I'm sure Losh has taken into his account/plans/dreams/plans = Black Thunder is gonna be around for some serious time.
Without plans /dreams/aspersions /goals =long/medium term= dreamt
put into place/aspired to= goals are certainly not reached .

If not reached you re-evaluate and re-adjust/reset !!!!!!!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I'm sure Losh has taken into his account/plans/dreams/plans = Black Thunder is gonna be around for some serious time.
Without plans /dreams/aspersions /goals =long/medium term= dreamt
put into place/aspired to= goals are certainly not reached .

If not reached you re-evaluate and re-adjust/reset !!!!!!!
Yep, aim at nothing, hit it every time....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
So spending the what I think will be the last night ever in the house I helped build. We have the house pretty much packed and the wife's family are arriving in the morning with two more trailers and two dual cabs. The final pack will happen tomorrow. The purchaser wants some of the furniture, so I gave it to him cheap, rather than spend a 80-90 bucks for every additional trailer load that needs to be taken to Town and sold or given away.
Mixed emotions, sad to see it go but financially it's really a no brainer. Just this house has a lot of emotional attachment and was a miracle it even got built, considering I started out with no money and just a dream.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Well the house was settled today. Tonight I believe the young couple and their new baby are moving in.
I said to the wife the proceeds we are not spending, unless it's on Black Thunder..... Much to my surprise she took it quite well. Had I been serious it might have been a different story.....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Well the house was settled today. Tonight I believe the young couple and their new baby are moving in.
I said to the wife the proceeds we are not spending, unless it's on Black Thunder..... Much to my surprise she took it quite well. Had I been serious it might have been a different story.....

Make sure you sleep with one eye open and make sure you're aware of every life insurance policy on you....Oh and your will...Make sure it is air tight how it is to be distributed in case of unforseen circumstances.... :D

I'm sure it is sad to see this house go, considering all you put into it....However it does appear it has gone to a deserving couple, that I hope enjoy it as much as you did

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I'll let you know I'm at Innova Dental right now. I am feeling sleepy. I know it's been along day at work, but........ I'm yet to get on the chair, so I'm a little worried, especially after my last visit.....
I can already feel the butt hurt and I haven't even been in yet.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I'll let you know I'm at Innova Dental right now. I am feeling sleepy. I know it's been along day at work, but........ I'm yet to get on the chair, so I'm a little worried, especially after my last visit.....
I can already feel the butt hurt and I haven't even been in yet.

Ask them for lube then...Might ease the pain and allow you to sleep whilst the procedure/s is/are taking place... :D

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Ask them for lube then...Might ease the pain and allow you to sleep whilst the procedure/s is/are taking place... :D
I'm at the dentist, not the colon clinic..... :rolleyes:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
He does put on gloves, now I'm worried.....