Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LS Roller Rocker install vs Trunnion Upgrade fail

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
yea they have there style bearings and the CHE style, yep damn shorter pushrod !!! been waiting months for them rockers to come in as all thats left on my engine is to get rockers so i can work out pushrod length then its done
Why not go shaft mounts? Pedestals are crap.
Any engine I have anything to do with in the future is getting T&D or Jesel one piece bar mounted shaft rockers.
Also MBE heads which arent perfect either but better than most. Or I'll just get BES to build the ******* thing.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BLOWN E85
Why not go shaft mounts? Pedestals are crap.
Any engine I have anything to do with in the future is getting T&D or Jesel one piece bar mounted shaft rockers.
Also MBE heads which arent perfect either but better than most. Or I'll just get BES to build the ******* thing.
i wanted a roller with a light tip and the TSP are about the closest to stock weight, i like the jessel but they arnt cheap and i may have had to machine the heads for them to fit, if i was thinking 8k rpm or over id go Jessel or the like, or the full BTR LS shaft mount with the TSP LS roller would be a good combo